Posted October 08, 2013
So far Legacy has been awesome. The teachers are really into educating your child. My daughter teachers are awesome. My daughter is in first grade and reading at a level F. The staff is very friendly. Much love.

Posted October 08, 2013
My love this school and I'm so happy. Every time I pick her up she have such a smile on her face. Her teachers are so nice and so is the rest of the staff. My daughter really loves to learn.

Posted February 05, 2013
I have nothing but good things to say about this school. I've never met more dedicated and creative teachers. The principal, Ms Kenner is absolutely inspired and inspiring. The staff obviously works well together as a team and loves what they do and it reflects in the students. It's definitely a school that works hard to help each individual student to succeed academically and develop critical thinking. Every grade level has a strong team of teachers. These kids are definitely college-bound.

Posted March 15, 2009

Posted April 17, 2008
Excellent school. Very personalized learning. Excellent teachers and principal who have a very unique way of getting the kids to learn. However they don't just teach the kids they care for the kids. It is alot of caring and loving in this school and they truelly want to see the children grow. My dauughter went into this school way below average and now she is average and on her way to being above average. Great School!!

Legacy Elementary Charter School
4217 West 18th Street, Chicago, IL  60623
Last modified Legacy Elementary Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Legacy Elementary Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.