Bad
Good

I went here and graduated in 93. I loved it and it had many parents that cared about this place.

Wonderful family-like environment. My son has been here since Pre-K. Now he is in 1st grade and I can see why the teachers were telling me to send him to a magnet school because he is advanced and they can't give him the education that he needs. Four stars for the family environment and two for the academics.

My child attended this school for fourth grade. That was the worst thing that I could've ever done to my child. There are no extracurricular activities fo the children. My child is also a child that's has special needs. She had to switch classes so, a couple of her teachers were okay. The special education teacher was not impressive to me. I can't stand when people tell you the kind of degree that they've attained "as if the degree is going to teach and help my child". The special education teacher also, doesn't like parent interaction or shall I say parents overstepping their boundaries according to her. The teachers are overwhelmed and all they do is pile on homework. They don't have enough time to ensure that the children have learned wht was taught. Don't like the principal either. I'm trying to get my other child out!!!

My son has been attending this school since 3rd grade & every teacher i've encountered has been awful, except for one...i wouldn't refer anyone to this school unless it's in your district.

As a relatively new teacher, I receive a lot of support from not only the other teachers but from the principal as well. This is a great school with a dedicated staff that is commited to helping students learn.

I love Bell School. My child is in first grade and this is our second year here. He has excelled and is learning a lot from Sign Language to computer programs like Power Point. He looks forward to school and learning.

Poor school, no activities at all for the students, no field trips, no recess over the last six years. 97% female staff most of whom are older and cannot control the kids. Teachers skills are ok, but no academic setting and supervision. Daily fighting by restless students and out of touch staff.

Well I'm a new student at Frank Bennett Elementary. I attend 8th grade in this school. I think this school is ok. You just have to be careful with other kids and thats all.

Bennett School seems much better than any of the other schools in the area. Bennett seems very well run. My first grade daughter loves her teacher. She has lots of homework and likes going in the morning. She complains about some of the boys but it doesn't seem serious. So far I have nothing to complain about. I've been very happy with the school.

I attended Bennett along with my brother and sisters way back in the 70's, of course back then everything was about keeping your head in the books so-to-speak. My daughter attended Bennett from kindergarten until third grade - until we moved from the area. She never had any problems and had a good teacher.

Last modified Bennett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.