Bad
Good

this is a great school to sub at. i loved every second i subbed at diego.i really missed being a part of this fine school!the staff is very nice and friendly along with the kids!give me diego any time any day!i'm speaking as a african american man!sub center made me very happy every time they sent me to this school!

From the day my 10-year-old son enrolled at de Diego, our family was warmly welcomed by the administrative staff, who introduced us to my son's 5th grade teacher, guidance counselor and an assistant principal who really showed care for us as a family. In the office, an 8th grade teacher spontaneously welcomed my son to de Diego and asked him about his favorite subject, which is history. We were also greeted by a friendly, gifted second-grader we met by chance in the hallway. My son's 4-year-old brother longs for the day he can attend de Diego. This is a heartwarming educational experience for a new family in Chicago.

They have great staff working with kids. They have vested interest in helping out the neighborhood. I can see it everyday how students enjoy going to school.

I love their whole education program, my son has never been so enthusiastic about school until he was enrolled in this school. Thank you!!

De Diego is a very personable school, staff including principal get to know our students and parents and actually remember who we are. They also keep us involved and participating with the school by having events for the parents to do with students.

De diego is a great school. It has zero tolerance and the student are taught by great teachers.

I love the fact that the kids are challenged, but not excessively. They really like the school. Also, the staff genuinely seem to like their jobs as well as their students.

Deigo is a fabulous school, my dgter's reading & math scores have improved Significantly. These teacher's go way beyond to make sure that there students receive the education they're required to get. I wish all teacher's cared as much as these teacher's @ deigo do!

The teachers and staff make you feel like family and they care about the students.

De Diego is a wonderful school, the Principal, staff and teachers make you feel welcome. They allways motivate the students in different ways, and that helps get helthy kids.

Last modified De Diego Elementary Community Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.