Posted December 15, 2014
Love love Canty and everything in it. I have both kids at Canty since I moved to Chicago from N.J five yrs ago and I wouldn't change anything. The Staff members are wonderful and have helped both of my kids in every needs. My kids loves sports and Canty has the ability to provide that to the kids. My husband and I are very please and greatful for being part of a wonderful school distric for both of our kids :)

Posted January 31, 2012
The teachers here are dedicated and nurturing. My kids love it here. We are lucky enough that this is our neigborhood school! Love that there is such a diversity of students here, parents are great and volunteer often. The schoolwork is challenging which I think is important to prepare our kids for the future. There are many fun events and activities, such as the Talent show and choir. Only 2 complaints...one is the lack of enforcement with the double parking and second, is the lack of a lunch room for the kids. but overall, excellent school!

Posted January 12, 2011
Fantastic school, Terrible janitor service. snow is never cleaned up , Ihave fell on snow and i have seen other parents fall and children . But the school itself is fantastic.

Posted October 21, 2009

Canty Elementary School 0

Posted October 09, 2009
We have the best teachers and wonderful mothers who always volunteers

Canty Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
The teachers and other staff are great and my kids just love it there. I love the after school activities offered because they make it easy for my kids to be involved without putting additional stress on me and our already busy calendar.

Canty Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2009

Canty Elementary School 1

Posted July 22, 2009

Posted January 03, 2009
I think the teacher responses are great. usually if I am concerned by the time I get to work I have a response from several teachers!!

Posted December 29, 2008

Canty Elementary School
3740 North Panama Avenue, Chicago, IL  60634
Last modified Canty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canty Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top