Bad
Good

Love love Canty and everything in it. I have both kids at Canty since I moved to Chicago from N.J five yrs ago and I wouldn't change anything. The Staff members are wonderful and have helped both of my kids in every needs. My kids loves sports and Canty has the ability to provide that to the kids. My husband and I are very please and greatful for being part of a wonderful school distric for both of our kids :)

The teachers here are dedicated and nurturing. My kids love it here. We are lucky enough that this is our neigborhood school! Love that there is such a diversity of students here, parents are great and volunteer often. The schoolwork is challenging which I think is important to prepare our kids for the future. There are many fun events and activities, such as the Talent show and choir. Only 2 complaints...one is the lack of enforcement with the double parking and second, is the lack of a lunch room for the kids. but overall, excellent school!

Fantastic school, Terrible janitor service. snow is never cleaned up , Ihave fell on snow and i have seen other parents fall and children . But the school itself is fantastic.

We have the best teachers and wonderful mothers who always volunteers

The teachers and other staff are great and my kids just love it there. I love the after school activities offered because they make it easy for my kids to be involved without putting additional stress on me and our already busy calendar.

I think the teacher responses are great. usually if I am concerned by the time I get to work I have a response from several teachers!!

I am very new to having a child in all day school. we are very pleased with canty school. the teachers and faculty are very warm and inviting. it warms my heart to leave my daughter there for the whole school day!

Grate school. Mr.Riviera and Mrs Jaruszewska the best kindergarten teachers ever!

I have three children currently attending Canty and one that graduated in 2004. I feel that my children are getting a great education. They are being challenged and have dedicated teachers. My son was involved with speech arts for 3 years and now is on the debate team a Lane Tech. Canty has a wonderful book club that they offer to the 6th,7th and 8th graders. The kids read some awesome books, and the teacher in charge is so enthusiastic. They also have a talent show every year which the kids love to participate in. I would definately recommend Canty as a great school.

Last modified Canty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.