Bad
Good

It was A great school Friendly Teachers Easy to talk too if there was a problem.

i am somewhat disappointed to read these last recent comments, I grew up in Lincoln school and my nephews went there after me...we all, including all my friends, loved this school and the majority of the teachers were awesome. They were very constant with progress updates and had a miscellaneous activities...what?! no music? ......this school need to get back up there , I would love my son to go here.

I have three children here and met enough teachers to say that most young teachers are not focus on our children. My two oldest kids got bullied in school and still do. One teacher this yr is not young but acts like it. I always have to talk to teachers and set up conferences with the Dean but she is always busy and so I have to meet with the assistant principal. I have called district99 but things only change for a month or so. To me it does not matter how nice and clean the school is because the most important is our children. I am looking forward to moving to a new house and transfering my children next school year. Another thing this school is very strict on attendance and their funding. Other than that they do a half job.

My son has been attending Lincoln School since kindergarten and is now in 2nd grade. Most of the staff is friendly and some of the teachers are outstanding. The renovations and expansion to the building a few years ago has made the school a lovely place for children to learn. The principal and assistant principal are welcoming and open to listening to parents. One improvement I would love to see is more consistent and standardized communication systems between teachers and parents. Some teachers are great about sending weekly newsletters, but this is not consistent across the school. I wish the school would take advantage of all of the technology that came with the building renovation and use those tools to find ways to keep parents informed about what children are learning in school. I've seen schools in our neighboring district use listservs, class webpages and blogs to keep parents informed and I wish Lincoln would follow this example.

I have children in this school. The Teachers have been helpful and willing to help the children suceed. My only compaint is that for being a state of the art school they do not offer anything new for the children. No after school sports, no after school activities, no music classes. They have the room and kids are willing to put in the time if they would offer it.

My son completed the 1st grade and i am quiet disappointed with the teacher's and staff. They show favoritism and my son had his lunch taken away on a few occasions due to their mistake on payments. The curriculum was inconstant and they're overall grading system is not very helpful to see what you can catch your child up on. If you have to take your child here, do lots of home teaching, reading, writing and math activities on your own with your child.

Last modified Abe Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.