Cicero, IL

Drexel Elementary School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
This school is good but need more tutoring o programs for our kids after school

Drexel Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2009

Drexel Elementary School 1

Posted July 25, 2007
- a former student

Drexel Elementary School 4

Posted March 18, 2007
The quality of academic programs is good, nothing extraordinary though. I agree with the other parent that said that the kindergarten teacher is wonderful. Mrs Lantvit is awesome. As far as the principal is concerned, she wastes more time controlling traffic than she does worrying about the kids that attend. You see her outside everyday, but ask your children how involved she is in their education. You might be surprised.

Drexel Elementary School 5

Posted January 10, 2006
This school has good quality programs. My son was in the kinder this school year. The teacher is excellent. She really gets our children to learn and have fun. My son was transfered to Woodbine because he needs speech therapy classes. So I believe Drexel school is paying attention to each student and helping our children learn by putting them in a class they need.

Drexel Elementary School 5

Posted January 09, 2006
My son has been in Drexel School since Kindergarden, He is now in 3rd grade. What I like more about this school is that the Principal is always present in all the programs and beleive it or not she know the names of many, many students. This is the only school were I have seen the Principal coming out of her office and actually standing outside when classes are dismissed, She is always involved in are kids progress and will always find time when you just need to talk. She might not always give you or tell you the answer you would like to hear but she listen's and I think that is what makes a good school. But like every other school its not 100% perfect but I'm sure if parents get together and speak their mind Mrs. Cunmings will take us in consideration.

Drexel Elementary School
5407 West 36th Street, Cicero, IL  60804
Last modified Drexel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Drexel Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top