Clarendon Hills, IL

Posted December 03, 2014
In a town where you pay taxes for the best public schools in the State, we chose to send our 3 Children to Notre Dame and could not be happier with our choice. Our Children received a First Rate Catholic Education and were well prepared for the transition to High School. We were most happy with the small class sizes, the individual attention and the focus on building character. I would highly recommend this school!

Posted December 02, 2014
My husband and I have had 3 girls graduate from Notre Dame, and currently have a 6th and 8th grader enrolled at Notre Dame. Our girls who have graduated from Notre Dame, were very well prepared for high school and our college age daughter even credits Notre Dame, with her success in college. It was important to my husband and I for our girls to receive a faith based education as well as to be challenged academically. Notre Dame, has given us both of those things as well as a sense of community that has offered us more love and support than we ever could have imagined.

Posted December 01, 2014
We chose Notre Dame School because of it s high academic standards, daily faith instruction and philosophy of service to others. What our entire family has gained is immeasurable! We are fortunate to have become a part of a school community that fosters leadership, independent thinking, service and responsibility, not only in the class room, but in sports, extra curricular activities and in life itself. We are ever so grateful...

Posted October 30, 2014
If you are looking for a school with strong community and family orientated aspects, a more challenging curriculum and a well organized structure I would highly recommend Notre Dame. The school offers many activities, events and sports for students and parents to get involved with. Class sizes are ideal and the teachers are excellent. Academically Notre Dame is very strong, and is developing kids with good manners and confidence.

Posted December 16, 2011
As a parent of a child who recently graduated from Notre Dame School I can tell you this is a wonderful school.Notre Dame provides a faith based education steeped in academic excellence in a caring community atmosphere. If you are looking for an excellent pre-K or kindergarten program or are considering transferring your child from a public school, I would highly recommend Notre Dame.

Posted February 14, 2011
Wow, what a wonderful school! The principal here is actively involved in my child's education. She's there every morning to greet every child as they enter, she's there at recess with them every day outside (my child has enjoyed some time even jump roping with her!), and she's there at the end of the day to see them as they leave. She often sees, comments, and signs my child's tests from various classes. Teachers challenge students with creative and rigorous academic projects and guide them with consistent, faith-based values. Parents are involved and inclusive and pass that on to their children. A great experience, not just a great school for my child.

Notre Dame School 2

Posted November 24, 2009

Posted May 27, 2009
Great school. Small class size. Dedicated to the spiritual and academic growth of your child.

Posted August 06, 2007
I love Notre Dame School. The principal knows every child personally and makes positive comments to them weekly. The teachers, though they have a tendency to come and go, are very warm and knowledgeable. The parental involvement is outstanding and it is like a small family rather than just a school. My children are receiving an outstanding academic experience as well as a Christian experience and I am very enthusiastic you will love it too!

Posted February 10, 2006