Clarendon Hills, IL

Posted January 06, 2015
We transferred this year to Notre Dame from a public school. The experience has been overwhelmingly positive. The teachers and staff are so invested in the students and the school community really feels like a second family. We are very happy with our decision.

Posted January 05, 2015
We recently changed from a public school to Notre Dame. The school has been fantastic. It has exceeded our expectations regarding the teachers, the principal and the community as a whole. The standards are high and the confidence and friendships that my two daughters have gained are awesome. Everyone is welcoming and friendly. The communication and consistency from all of the school staff is refreshing. We highly recommend this school.

Posted January 04, 2015
We are thrilled with our experience at Notre Dame School. My kids are challenged daily with a great curriculum with the added bonus of teaching the importance of being a good person. The older grades work with the younger grades to foster an team atmosphere throughout the school. We could not be happier there and the cost for three girls is less than sending one child to school in the City. All parents in the school are very involved and I can count on them to step in for teachable moments.

Posted December 03, 2014
In a town where you pay taxes for the best public schools in the State, we chose to send our 3 Children to Notre Dame and could not be happier with our choice. Our Children received a First Rate Catholic Education and were well prepared for the transition to High School. We were most happy with the small class sizes, the individual attention and the focus on building character. I would highly recommend this school!

Posted December 02, 2014
My husband and I have had 3 girls graduate from Notre Dame, and currently have a 6th and 8th grader enrolled at Notre Dame. Our girls who have graduated from Notre Dame, were very well prepared for high school and our college age daughter even credits Notre Dame, with her success in college. It was important to my husband and I for our girls to receive a faith based education as well as to be challenged academically. Notre Dame, has given us both of those things as well as a sense of community that has offered us more love and support than we ever could have imagined.

Posted December 01, 2014
We chose Notre Dame School because of it s high academic standards, daily faith instruction and philosophy of service to others. What our entire family has gained is immeasurable! We are fortunate to have become a part of a school community that fosters leadership, independent thinking, service and responsibility, not only in the class room, but in sports, extra curricular activities and in life itself. We are ever so grateful...

Posted October 30, 2014
If you are looking for a school with strong community and family orientated aspects, a more challenging curriculum and a well organized structure I would highly recommend Notre Dame. The school offers many activities, events and sports for students and parents to get involved with. Class sizes are ideal and the teachers are excellent. Academically Notre Dame is very strong, and is developing kids with good manners and confidence.

Posted December 16, 2011
As a parent of a child who recently graduated from Notre Dame School I can tell you this is a wonderful school.Notre Dame provides a faith based education steeped in academic excellence in a caring community atmosphere. If you are looking for an excellent pre-K or kindergarten program or are considering transferring your child from a public school, I would highly recommend Notre Dame.

Posted February 14, 2011
Wow, what a wonderful school! The principal here is actively involved in my child's education. She's there every morning to greet every child as they enter, she's there at recess with them every day outside (my child has enjoyed some time even jump roping with her!), and she's there at the end of the day to see them as they leave. She often sees, comments, and signs my child's tests from various classes. Teachers challenge students with creative and rigorous academic projects and guide them with consistent, faith-based values. Parents are involved and inclusive and pass that on to their children. A great experience, not just a great school for my child.

Posted May 27, 2009
Great school. Small class size. Dedicated to the spiritual and academic growth of your child.

Notre Dame School