PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Absolutely love this school! We've attended for 4 years and are my Lutheran believers. We believe a different faith. However, we have NEVER felt shunned or ignored due to that. Everyone is just fantastic here. Fantastic belief system, excellent academics, terrific facility and even better administration. Highly recommend.

Amount of homework: Agree

My kids know they do their homework as soon as they come in the door. No snack. No play. Homework first. They are done in a matter of 30 minutes.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Each student is driven and strongly encouraged to live out the life of Christ. To be kind to one another, to be respectful. And in turn, the staff lives out the same principles as examples to our children.

This school not only has superb academics, but it has an amazing staff that cares for your children as their own. I can't imagine sending my kids to any other school! They have all thrived here! Also, kids from all communities and religions are welcomed here. If you call around to local high schools, you will find that Good Shepherd students all thrive and are top of their class!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

With all my heart, I truly believe each and every teacher at this school loves my child like their own. I know my child's needs academically, emotionally and spiritually are being met with the highest regard here.

Amount of homework: Agree

My kids do their homework as soon as they walk in the door! It is always done in time to go outside and play and have some time to themselves before dinner.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Each child is loved and taught in a Christian conduct. You will find that your child learns the importance to love one another and self-confidence.

The staff and administrators at Good Shepherd are truly care about the students and their families.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I have seen our kids give back awards they were mistakenly given, at sporting events. I have witnessed children admitting to wrong doing, knowing their would be consequences. I have watched the administration and faculty praise our children for their actions. They also demonstrate fairness, integrity, and honesty in the way they lead and teach our children.

Good Shepherd continues to graduate students who go on to graduate top in their class from high school and beyond. They are prepared academically, spiritually, and spiritually. Good Shepherd continues to grow and develop programs to prepare our children to be competitive and successful in all areas of life. This is more than a school, it is a family. I have never experienced a greater learning environment for my children. The teachers, staff, and parents are committed to raising up a generation to change the world. These children are taught compassion, service, integrity, honesty, selflessness, and accountability. This school is developing children who are Christ-centered, educated, strong, determined, and compassionate.

Last modified Good Shepherd Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8