Country Club Hills, IL

Posted August 06, 2009

Posted June 08, 2009

Nob Hill Elementary School 4

Posted June 08, 2009
I see where the school could use major improvement but I am very impressed by the special needs classroom and teachers. Ms. Rosenhagen is nothing short of a miracle and I am very thankful and grateful for her and her aid. She is knowledgeable and has done an excellent job with my Autistic son. I credit his improvement and progress to his wonderful teacher.

Nob Hill Elementary School 0

Posted February 16, 2009
The schol needs a more professioanl staff in some of the pre-school rooms. The teachers also need help understanding the culture af black students. I had staff members asking my young child personal questions that should have been aksed of me. I would not recommend this program all they do is play. This pre-k program does not prepare them for the educational road ahead. For me it's thumbs down!

Nob Hill Elementary School 4

Posted February 07, 2009
Both of my children enjoy going to this schoo. The teachers really care about the kids.

Posted December 19, 2008
My son's teacher is great. She lets us know when he's not acting appropriately. There is always homework and he is learning to read very well.

Nob Hill Elementary School 1

Posted August 06, 2007
My child consistantly came home with no homework. When questioned about a course curriculm, the teacher replied they were not required to provide one. Three months later, I get graded assignments. I could go on but I find this school in need of much improvements.

Nob Hill Elementary School 2

Posted August 11, 2006
This school could do alot better as far as educationally for students, professional staffing, and communication to the parents. I have found many of the students to need character education on a consistent basis. I have saw low parent involvement since many parents and famiiies aren't notified and only a few select are given priority/notification on certain matters. The school need to include more programs to assist children. And the teachers need to be properly equipped on handling the various types of students. Too many bullies and students within classrooms. Teaching staff constantly absent with un qualifying sub. teachers. No art programs, no sports teams, as well as no other extracurricular activities to keep children involved and off the streets. Needs Improvement!

Nob Hill Elementary School
3701 168th Street, Country Club Hills, IL  60478
Last modified Nob Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nob Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top