Bad
Good

I see where the school could use major improvement but I am very impressed by the special needs classroom and teachers. Ms. Rosenhagen is nothing short of a miracle and I am very thankful and grateful for her and her aid. She is knowledgeable and has done an excellent job with my Autistic son. I credit his improvement and progress to his wonderful teacher.

The schol needs a more professioanl staff in some of the pre-school rooms. The teachers also need help understanding the culture af black students. I had staff members asking my young child personal questions that should have been aksed of me. I would not recommend this program all they do is play. This pre-k program does not prepare them for the educational road ahead. For me it's thumbs down!

Both of my children enjoy going to this schoo. The teachers really care about the kids.

My son's teacher is great. She lets us know when he's not acting appropriately. There is always homework and he is learning to read very well.

My child consistantly came home with no homework. When questioned about a course curriculm, the teacher replied they were not required to provide one. Three months later, I get graded assignments. I could go on but I find this school in need of much improvements.

Last modified Nob Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.