Bad
Good

I went to this school and now my daughter is in 6th grade. I love this school! I think she is getting an excellent education. The teachers have high expectations for the students and they are academic powerhouses. They teach tirelessly and care about my child like she was their own. And that principal and new assistant prinicpal are exceptional! I hope they never leave!

Nathan Hale Middle School is a great school to send your kids. All the staff members are great and keeps the parents informed on everything. Mrs. McNeal is a great asset to this school also. She never fails to report whatever is going on with my child. Keep up the great work.

This is a great school. Great staff, great environment. I transfered my two older kids into this school and right away were welcomed and started to perform better. Now i transfered my youngest into 6th grade and already has great friends and great motivation to come to school everyday. The parents have always showed alot of involvement and interest for the this school. There are 3 middle schools and i am glad Hale is one of them.

I love NHM school because the teachers there care about their students. Some of the teachers have seen multiple generations of my family and they exp. teachers who make a difference

This is my child second year at nathan hale and i do see a lot of potential for the kids that do not need the additional attention and help. If your child is already bright and need no help in any area, then he/she will acheive all goals. However i feel this school lacks the help for children that does not already have great attention span or is not a quick learner. Smaller classes make smarter kids. Too many kids to a class.

i happen to go to hale middle and i think the teachers are great, the curriculum amazing and overall its a great school to attend.

I am actually surprised at some of the parents reviews that I read. I currently have a daughter at Nathan Hale Middle School in the 6th grade. This is her first year at Nathan Hale and it also her first year at a public school. I am aware of my daughters weak academic areas and I have taken steps to communicate to her teachers that I need constant communication and updates on my child's status. It has only been a few weeks and I have spoken with her teachers and received progress academic reports on my child's status. I think it is all about communication with your child's teacher and staying on top of child making sure he or she is doing what they are suppose to do. However, I do agree about email. They do need to have that available for communication between parent and student.

Last modified Nathan Hale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.