Crestwood, IL

Posted September 12, 2013
I went to this school and now my daughter is in 6th grade. I love this school! I think she is getting an excellent education. The teachers have high expectations for the students and they are academic powerhouses. They teach tirelessly and care about my child like she was their own. And that principal and new assistant prinicpal are exceptional! I hope they never leave!

Posted December 06, 2012
Nathan Hale Middle School is a great school to send your kids. All the staff members are great and keeps the parents informed on everything. Mrs. McNeal is a great asset to this school also. She never fails to report whatever is going on with my child. Keep up the great work.

Posted August 26, 2012
This is a great school. Great staff, great environment. I transfered my two older kids into this school and right away were welcomed and started to perform better. Now i transfered my youngest into 6th grade and already has great friends and great motivation to come to school everyday. The parents have always showed alot of involvement and interest for the this school. There are 3 middle schools and i am glad Hale is one of them.

Nathan Hale Middle School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
I love NHM school because the teachers there care about their students. Some of the teachers have seen multiple generations of my family and they exp. teachers who make a difference

Nathan Hale Middle School 0

Posted April 08, 2009
This is my child second year at nathan hale and i do see a lot of potential for the kids that do not need the additional attention and help. If your child is already bright and need no help in any area, then he/she will acheive all goals. However i feel this school lacks the help for children that does not already have great attention span or is not a quick learner. Smaller classes make smarter kids. Too many kids to a class.

Posted March 18, 2009

Posted March 04, 2009

Posted January 18, 2009

Posted January 14, 2009

Posted December 14, 2008

Nathan Hale Middle School
5220 135th Street, Crestwood, IL  60445
Last modified Nathan Hale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nathan Hale Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top