Crete, IL

Mother Teresa Catholic Academy 2

Posted May 23, 2014
We loved this school as a family, at first, but then discovered how critical and judgmental they can be...as stated by another parent, there are some rough character's there, and for the money spent on tuition, it's just not fair or right. We're still considering our options as to if we'll return next year, but it's not likely. Pretty disappointing, we had really wanted and expected a better outcome.

Posted April 29, 2014
MTCA is our family! We love it! Highly recommend! Parent of PK and K students.

Mother Teresa Catholic Academy 4

Posted April 29, 2014
My son is thriving in this school and the environment. The staff is very loving and helpful. Technically this school is only 3 years old. They are still working out the kinks which is completely normal for a new school. Love MTCA and wouldn't send my son anywhere else!

Mother Teresa Catholic Academy 2

Posted December 26, 2013
Fact: At this school, my child's class has 30 students with one teacher and no assistant teacher. Fact: At this school, my child's teacher resigned a month ago. Fact: At this school, my child's class has had 5 different teachers from 1st through 3rd grade so far. Their first grade teacher also resigned in the middle of the school year. Parents, you can determine if your money will be well spent at this school. We are taking the advice mentioned below and will be sending our children to a different school next year.

Posted November 24, 2013
My child attends Mother Teresa Catholic Academy. While it is true that some of the teachers are poor, they have some awesome teachers. Mr. Lange, the science teacher, is great. He knows how to teach and to keep the students interest. The kids and parents love him

Mother Teresa Catholic Academy 1

Posted November 05, 2013
Some rough characters at this place. We actually had to move out of Crete as the public school was not an option either. Sad.

Posted October 29, 2013
MTCA is a reading centered based school and guided reading is used to meet the needs of individualized students. It is very hands on and projected based learning. The teachers, principal and vice principal gelled together to make MTCA a successful learning environment for the students. Students always come first at MTCA!

Mother Teresa Catholic Academy 4

Posted October 27, 2013
The review posted oct 26 baffles me why are you spending your money on something you don't like? As a staff member I have to say you are just plain wrong. Brand new math and language arts reading series that are aligned to Common Core State Standards are as new as it gets. Come see us for yourselves. Such mean spirited people in this world!!

Posted October 13, 2013
My son has attended MTCA for the past 4 years, and I can't imagine sending him anywhere else! It is a warm, friendly environment with an amazing staff. The curriculum is faith based, yet rigorous, the technology is second to none, and the tuition is reasonable. I would highly recommend this school! If you visit, you will definitely want your child to attend. Go MTCA Saints!

Posted December 05, 2012
The teachers. principal & staff are dedicated! The curriculum is second to none! I highly recommend this school!!!

Mother Teresa Catholic Academy
24201 South Kings Road, Crete, IL  60417
Last modified Mother Teresa Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Mother Teresa Catholic Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top