Crete, IL

Crete-Monee Sixth Grade Center 4

Posted February 13, 2009
I'm a student at the school right now and it's fun and exciting if you know the right people. Everyones great there and it's ineresting if you get the right teachers. I for one like it that the school can't go one day without someone getting in trouble. I also admit there is a lot of cursing and that needs to be changed but I also admit you make at least one friend in there no matter who you are.=)

Crete-Monee Sixth Grade Center 1

Posted December 23, 2008
I used to go there. It wasnt really challenging and sort of boring. Also you couldnt concentrate since the classrooms were combined and only seperated by a door. A lot of the students were really disrespectful and mean. You couldnt go 1 day without somebody getting in trouble. This school would be a lot better if the teachers could just get everyone to behave.

Crete-Monee Sixth Grade Center

Posted June 13, 2008
The teachers genuinely care about the students and are wonderful. The principal is not very knowledgable on most issues and is hard to deal with though. And they have no competitive sports which my son was upset about. I am still debating sending my younger children there. I will have to see what happens there in the next few years.

Crete-Monee Sixth Grade Center 5

Posted February 25, 2006
I have graduated from this school and it is great. The only problem is the lack of funding for activities. They added a new playground stuff not that long ago and the school overall is very nice.

Crete-Monee Sixth Grade Center
760 West Exchange Street, Crete, IL  60417
Last modified Crete-Monee Sixth Grade Center is a Public school that serves grade 6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crete-Monee Sixth Grade Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top