Coventry Elementary School 3

Posted October 25, 2013
Coventry Elementary is a very good school. I just think they should offer more extra curricular activities.

Coventry Elementary School 4

Posted October 08, 2013
I extremely disagree with the parents rating this school and wanting to give it a zero!! Nothing in this world is perfect by all means. Both my son and daughter attended this school and couldn't have had a better experience . The principal, teachers and the rest of the staff down to the janitor were attentive, caring, helpful respectful and loving and I thank them all for that. Elementary years leave lasting impressions and I am proud to say that they both will always remember their years here. I will be happy sending my little one to kindergarten here next year. Everyone should remember that education starts in your home. If you raise polite respectful and happy children that will shine through in everything they do and wherever they go and their experiences will be pleasant and memorable. Thank you Coventry School!

Posted August 17, 2013
My son and daughter both attend Coventry and they love it! The teachers my children have had here have been extremely attentive, encouraging and educated. They keep me up to date with my children with weekly classroom news, informed about the details of each subject being taught and let me know if they seem to be struggling in any areas. The communication is wonderful. We are taking advantage of the duel language classes that are offered here. I feel it will be such an advantage for my children to be bi-lingual and bi-literate by the time they are finished with 5th grade. I am very, very happy with the teachers and staff I have dealt with at Coventry.

Posted May 04, 2013
I agree with the other parent. I would give zero to this school too. The teachers don't care about the children. They only care of work their hours and they are not willing to work after or before school with the kids. They never return your phone calls or e-mails. I'm not happy with this school at all. I'm hoping to change my kids to a different school.

Posted March 10, 2012
If there were an option to give this school a zero, I would... This school has been declining ever since the principal was put into place over 10 years ago. Doesn't anyone ever wonder why all the good teachers have left the school? If a concern is brought to the attention of administrators noting is ever done to resolve anything. Students are not happy there! I can not wait to finally be done once and for all with this school/ principal. The district really went wrong on this one! Time to clean house and make some major changes starting at the top if they want any chance to turn things around for the benefits of our children! Very disgusted and embarrassed to even admit my kids go to Coventry!

Posted November 23, 2010
Don't send your child here if they are in special education. The bully parents, and make little to no effort to assist kids with disabilities. In fact, they ship over 75 students per year out of district and force some to travel as far as Naperville, which is against ISBE standards...thumbs down.

Posted August 29, 2008
Coventry is a great school.They have a wonderful teaching staff. The Priciple and Vice Principle really care about the kids. 1-10 rating a 10 Dori Serwich, parent

Posted April 14, 2008

Coventry Elementary School 4

Posted December 01, 2005

Posted October 27, 2004
Coventry School is a very great school. The teachers are all great and so is the learning. If I could rate this school on a 1-10 scale it would definetliy be a 10!

Coventry Elementary School
820 Darlington Lane, Crystal Lake, IL  60014
Last modified Coventry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coventry Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top