PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is the best school! I pulled both my boys out of public school and was so blessed to find Immanuel Lutheran! Our one son who started 8th grade was a D student in public and had given up on life. Immanuel brought our son back to life! You wont find a better school and more amazing teachers! We were Catholic our whole life and the Catholic school that was also our church for 8 years spit in our older son face and would not even meet him because he had an IEP. ( St Thomas) They only wanted our younger son! Even if you are Catholic please look into Immanuel you won't be sorry. Our son will now go to Faith Lutheran high school and our younger son will start 5 grade at Immanuel.

I love, love, love Immanuel including Little Ark Preschool which is part of Immanuel. My son went through preschool at Immanuel with Mrs. Tripoli and Mrs. Marrotz and now is in Kindergarten and we wouldn't want our kids anywhere else for their education. Our daughter is in preschool now and she has blossomed in Mrs. Tripoli's class at Little Ark - Immanuel. I believe she will continue to do so at Little Ark - Immanuel.

My daughter went to several so called "Christian Schools" and we finally found Immanuel in Crystal Lake. It was the best experience, by a long shot. Every parent, teacher, preacher and administration official were friendly and approachable. You won't regret sending your child here, if you are looking for a good school, not filled with judgemental, self righteous, hypocrits, as I have found at other schools. Thank You, Rich Young

My son transferred to Immanuel 2 years ago from Hussmann. It was the best decision we have ever made! This is a truly remarkable school.

We love Immanuel. We transferred this year from another school, and were immediately received with warmth and acceptance. The school-parent communication is excellent, expectations are clearly communicated, and our kids are HAPPY here! Within a week of starting, they had made friends because of the inclusive culture here. Teachers go above and beyond in a million little (and big) ways. Work is challenging but well supported, and students are allowed to move up in math if testing indicates. Spanish is taught with a true cirriculum. After school program is so well done kids beg to stay after. Upwards sports for all ages are excellent. Can't say enough about this place!

I am proud to have my son go to Immanuel . We joined a family when we enrolled our son at Immanuel . He gets a top notch education and the Christian foundation that he needs in this world. The staff and parents worked together to help your child achieve goals. I have been very impressed with the availablity of the staff to address parents questions.I

I am proud to have my children at Immanuel. This school offers an excellent Christian Education along with wonderful educators. Immanuel provides a healthy hot lunch program, the EXTRAS (which most schools have taken away) like Art, Music, Recess, Gym and more. Class sizes are smaller and this allows the teacher to really get to know my children and how they learn. The technology is up to date. The Math program is amazing. All classes are taught Math at the same time so your child CAN learn at a higher level if they need it! The school is warm and welcoming. At pick up, the kids are always coming out with a smile. I love Immanuel!

Immanuel Lutheran School is an exceptional school for our child. The reasons for us are the following: the quality education, the loving environment, the hot lunch program, the extended care program, the many other programs that are available i.e. band, language, Christian Youth Theater etc. My child is treated with respect and kindness and looks forward to going to school. We feel very fortunate to have this type of school available to us at a reasonable tuition cost. Definitely the best school in our area!

My child attends Immanuel, she comes home everyday with a huge smile and can't wait to fill me in on her fantastic Christian based day!! Knowing that she is STILL getting art, gym and music while most other schools are not is such a blessing! Every teacher/support staff we have met is phenomenal!! I can't wait for my younger son to attend Immanuel also!

This school has been a genuine treasure for my family. From challenging my children to excellent leadership, this school is an A+

Last modified Immanuel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8