Crystal Lake, IL
After care: No

Posted August 21, 2013
This is my second teen attending this school, my daughter choose it because it was smaller, she felt the teachers gave her more time and didn't rush her. The athletics offered gave her a chance to actually make the team and start to excel. She has found a place of acceptance here and it's nice for me to actually get face time with a teacher without making an appointment.

Posted March 23, 2010
My daughter has attended this school for two years. It has a good college prep curriculum and the students are taught strong Christian values.

Posted August 06, 2008

Faith Lutheran High School 0

Posted August 25, 2007
Very nice teachers & staff. Good college prep curriculum. A christian education is a good foundation for our future leaders.

Posted August 24, 2007
Good teachers & principal. School enrollment has steadily been increasing. I am happy my son will be the first graduating class this year. Many more will follow. I just can't say enough about the school, go visit & see how nice it is.

Faith Lutheran High School
174 McHenry Avenue, Crystal Lake, IL  60014
Last modified Faith Lutheran High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Faith Lutheran High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top