Darien, IL

Posted December 02, 2014
We had two kids go to Mark Delay and we couldn't be happier. Staff and curriculum are outstanding. Great school all around!!!

Posted April 07, 2014
This is school is simply amazing!!! I love the way the teachers treat the students. The teachers are great with communicating via email which is always a big help for busy individuals. The teachers make learning fun and exciting. My child does not like missing school for anything. I can easily say job well done.

Posted April 26, 2011
This is a fantastic school that offers a great start to education by offering full day kindergarten where the students learn to read, write, problem solve, have physical education twice a week, art and music weekly, and are introduced to foreign language through music class. The school is VERY organized with friendly staff and wonderful parent child school functions.

Mark Delay School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
The teachers at Mark DeLay are incredible! The curriculum is second to none! I am a teacher at another school and am extremely impressed with the programs that are offered at Mark DeLay.

Posted May 16, 2009
Mark DeLay is such a remarkable school. The teachers are very caring and responsive to the individual needs of their students. The art and music programs are also excellent. My daughter loves going to school everyday.

Posted December 14, 2008

Posted September 27, 2007
I have never seen a school with such warmth, concern and care for the children. It's a great relief to know that when I drop off my daughter she is in such good hands!!

Mark Delay School