Bad
Good

I love this school! Now that it has switched over to a Montessori School I see huge improvements! I am currently in the booster club and applying for a grant for a new playground. The kindergarten teacher is amazing and not only gives me reports when my children needs correction but when she is positive as well!

My child was being physically harmed in Kindergarten. Teacher and Principal did nothing to help the situation. In all cases, I was not even made aware of it by note from the teacher. I had high hopes when we moved here. The principal was very friendly until I started making waves about the abuse and then she snubbed me every time I was in the school. The kindergarten teacher forbid parents in the classroom. She had no creativity in the classroom. She had no control and encouraged bad behavior. We are moving because it was so bad I can't imagine sending my child there a second year. Beware if you have to send a child here.

Last modified Enterprise Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.