Enterprise Elementary School 1

Posted June 29, 2014
My child was being physically harmed in Kindergarten. Teacher and Principal did nothing to help the situation. In all cases, I was not even made aware of it by note from the teacher. I had high hopes when we moved here. The principal was very friendly until I started making waves about the abuse and then she snubbed me every time I was in the school. The kindergarten teacher forbid parents in the classroom. She had no creativity in the classroom. She had no control and encouraged bad behavior. We are moving because it was so bad I can't imagine sending my child there a second year. Beware if you have to send a child here.

Enterprise Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2008

Enterprise Elementary School
2115 South Taylor Road, Decatur, IL  62521
Last modified Enterprise Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Enterprise Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top