Decatur, IL

Eisenhower High School 5

Posted October 13, 2009
I am a graduate of Eisenhower's class of 2008... I love the school the teachers and the staff... This school is more of a family with all the losses that we suffered during my time at EHS weather it be teachers or friends we still pulled together as a family and that is really important... The teachers and staff were more concerned with our futures and safety than they were about themselves... I cant thank the teachers and staff enough for the bright future they set in front of me!

Posted October 26, 2007
EHS is an amazing school, I am a junior here now, and I love every minute of being here. True, we do have our faults, as every school does, but we get through it as a team, which is the most important and best thing we can do.

Posted March 08, 2007
This school is a decent school. the true quality lies in the faculty. The instrumental Music department is exceptional, with Mrs. Walczyk leading the way towards a bright future for many aspiring musicians. The History and English departments are also high-quality with such teachers as Mr. Rusk, Mr. Sheppard, Mrs. Lohmann, Mr. Lybarger, and so on. The Math and Science departments are also very nice with many fun, yet highly educational teachers like Mr. Wilks and Mrs. Tate.

Posted January 18, 2005
The music department is very good, especially the bands, hands down that Mrs. Waltcyzk is very good at what she does.

Eisenhower High School
1 Educational Park, Decatur, IL  62521
Last modified Eisenhower High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eisenhower High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top