Posted February 03, 2012
I have a daughter in Preschool her at NWCC. She loves her class, and we plan on keeping her here as long as we can. We love the student to teacher ratio, and she is so driven to learn the bible. It is amazing! Next year we plan on enrolling our son as well. Thank you so much Northwest for you loving family atmosphere.

Posted June 07, 2008
NW Christian is the first school that's been a perfect environment for my son, who has never been happy in school before we finally found this nurturing environment with great teachers!

Northwest Christian Campus 0

Posted December 13, 2007
My children attend NWCC for the first time this year, transferring from another Christian school. I am very impressed that, along with the Christian atmosphere, they have a wonderful Computer classes.

Posted November 01, 2007
My child entered NWCC as a preschooler and is now in high school. We love the dedicated staff and the quality education they provide in a family atmosphere.

Posted July 27, 2007
This is a great, family oriented school! With an awesome Teacher/student ratio, homemade lunch program, and new programs being developed to further assist students who are both advanced & a little behind - I love this place!

Posted November 08, 2005
NWCC is a great school. My daughter has been a student here for 4 years and we plan to keep her here through high school. We have a great staff who gets together every morning and prays. I have stayed for chapel and really like the way the kids use music to praise God. My daughter is in 5 extra curricular clubs which meet once a month. Her knowledge of the world and the Bible are amazing! My oldest daughter has been in 4 different public schools and none can compare with the education my youngest daughter is getting. This is truly a wonderful school!

Posted October 06, 2003
I am very pleased w/ NWCC. I have a 1st grader whose teacher is wonderful. I also have a pre-schooler there and his teacher is also great. The school only goes through 8th grade right now and we plan to keep our children there as long as possible. It's so great to have our children in a Christian school. The first grade teacher takes prayer requests every day and prays. It's so wonderful. There's new leadership this year and she's young but very enthusiastic. I'm sure she's going to be a great assett to the future of our school.

Northwest Christian Campus
1306 North Stanley Avenue, Decatur, IL  62526
Last modified Northwest Christian Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Northwest Christian Campus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top