Des Plaines, IL

Posted January 12, 2014
Attending this school as a child was the best thing that's ever happened to me. I've created memories and friendships that will last a lifetime. No teachers compare to the teachers from North. Wish I could be young again and just start over. I highly suggest this school to every family.

Posted February 15, 2013
Teachers are very determined and very helpful . My son is graduating this year and i will never , ever forget how much you all were there for all 3 of my kids ...I will miss it ...

Posted February 15, 2013
We love this school. Our son is in second grade and he is very happy. The teachers and all the staff are doing a very good job

North Elementary School 1

Posted May 13, 2007

North Elementary School 4

Posted September 17, 2005
- a former student
I attended North School from K-6th grade. North school is progressive. They implement new programs, keep updated with research, and hands on activities are a priority. Students feel learning is fun. Reading is a priority yet all of the other subjects including social skills, science, and social studies are not just taught they are learned. The vast majority of the teachers go 'above and beyond' for their students. I highly recommend this school for their ability to meet the needs of all students including those with special needs.

North Elementary School
1789 Rand Road, Des Plaines, IL  60016
Last modified North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top