Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

On this part I am going to say a little too much. Ever since they started with the CORE it's been much more difficult, especially math. Do love the social emotional but they never have homework in that. Too much reading assignments, especially for the younger kids, they need a break.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Yes. They teach the kids with incentives and also with consequence. I love their Bear Buck idea and have really noticed the kids having great character!

All four of our children have gone there, with the fourth one still attending and the oldest 22! We have had nothing but positive experiences at Brentwood. Very few complaints but has more so to do with district rules than the staff at Brentwood. I found all of the teachers so far to be very caring and patient. The ladies in the front office are very nice. They make it fun for the kids to learn, hence the kids like school. They should be at least a 9 on these Great School ratings in my opinion. I will miss this school when the last one moves on. Highly recommended.

I'm so happy with this school! I've had children in two other schools in the area, and this staff is dedicated and committed to helping kids grow! Both the kindergarten and 4th grade teachers are beyond my expectations. They made my children's learning fun, challenging, and relevant to their lives. Wow... my kids never wanted to go to school before, and this year they're asking when they can go back!

Unhappy with the school. Boring, rude principal, unqualified teachers that lack common sense (and the principal does, no wonder, fish rots from the head),low quality education, inhumane attitude.

When My son was deployed to Afghanistan My Grandson came to live with and enrolled at Brentwood . They were so helpful and understanding to My Grandson's needs

My son excels in this school. His teacher really focuses on learning and helping children grow. Great experience!

The school has fantastic learning resources in both the library and classrooms, and has dedicated staff that challenges each child to achieve their academic potential, My children have had extremely positive experiences with the staff. They not only work to confer information, but encourage the children to model exceptional character and are responsive to special circumstances. We deliberately moved to this district when we saw our friends' children blossom after they transferred here from another district. We love this school.

Brentwood does have a wonderful principal that cares for all students. The teachers are just as special. All the work and effort is put into each and every child to achieve their goal. This is a school where the kids do come first. I love Brentwood School where kids never stop learning.

It is a wonderful community of students, teachers, staff, and families!!!!

Last modified Brentwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.