Des Plaines, IL

Brentwood Elementary School 5

Posted July 26, 2012
I'm so happy with this school! I've had children in two other schools in the area, and this staff is dedicated and committed to helping kids grow! Both the kindergarten and 4th grade teachers are beyond my expectations. They made my children's learning fun, challenging, and relevant to their lives. Wow... my kids never wanted to go to school before, and this year they're asking when they can go back!

Brentwood Elementary School 1

Posted May 03, 2012
Unhappy with the school. Boring, rude principal, unqualified teachers that lack common sense (and the principal does, no wonder, fish rots from the head),low quality education, inhumane attitude.

Posted April 24, 2010
When My son was deployed to Afghanistan My Grandson came to live with and enrolled at Brentwood . They were so helpful and understanding to My Grandson's needs

Brentwood Elementary School 5

Posted March 05, 2010
My son excels in this school. His teacher really focuses on learning and helping children grow. Great experience!

Posted September 23, 2009
The school has fantastic learning resources in both the library and classrooms, and has dedicated staff that challenges each child to achieve their academic potential, My children have had extremely positive experiences with the staff. They not only work to confer information, but encourage the children to model exceptional character and are responsive to special circumstances. We deliberately moved to this district when we saw our friends' children blossom after they transferred here from another district. We love this school.

Posted September 23, 2009
Brentwood does have a wonderful principal that cares for all students. The teachers are just as special. All the work and effort is put into each and every child to achieve their goal. This is a school where the kids do come first. I love Brentwood School where kids never stop learning.

Posted September 22, 2009
It is a wonderful community of students, teachers, staff, and families!!!!

Posted September 22, 2009
The teachers and administrators really care about the children who attend Brentwood!!!

Posted September 20, 2009
I really love this school for my child. The teachers are great!

Posted September 18, 2009
My children have been there for for the last 4 years, and we have about 10 more years to go. The staff is wonderful. Helpful, accomodating. They are always willing to work with you and assist when needed. Principal is excellent.

Brentwood Elementary School
260 Dulles Road, Des Plaines, IL  60016
Last modified Brentwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brentwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top