PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted November 19, 2015
Thank you to everyone for making for educating the kids in the way they want to and should be educated in.

Posted February 23, 2013
I hesitate to so favorably rate a school we only tried out for a day. But it was that good, so I do. This school is excellent and I hope to enroll my child here at the start of his next school year. We would have done so now had an unexpected matter not arisen. The student-teacher ratio at Plato is a parent's dream and the curriculum is top-notch. Its students also highlight how well Plato's teaching promotes thinking, one thing our child isn't allowed to do at his current public school. This school is a gem.

Posted February 02, 2013
My Daughter attends Plato Academy and the attention they get from teachers is amazing. Private school education at a resonable cost.

Posted January 14, 2013
This is my son's second year at Plato Academy and he loves it. This school has allowed him to be creative and explore. They encourage students to follow their interest and it has made such a difference in my son's self esteem and abilities. I look forward to many years to come as my daughter will be starting the 3 year old program next year.

Posted April 07, 2012
I was aware of schools that taught this way on the East coast (near DC), I never imagined that I lived this close to one. Best kept secret in the North Suburbs.

Posted February 08, 2012
Both of my children attended Plato Academy. It was the best experience for them. The small class size and individual attention cannot compare to any other school. They are both in private high schools and are thriving. Don't let anyone tell you that a small school doesn't have what other schools have.

Posted April 19, 2010
I love Plato Academy because it prepares students to become citizens of the world. It's curriculum stresses problem solving and critical thinking in a relaxed multi age classroom environment. Students are encouraged to be autonomous and to take charge of their own education in authentic ways.

Posted January 16, 2008
Exclellent small family size school. I am a believer in this school. I have 4 children all Plato students or alumnis. Two are still enrolled and two have gone to some of the best high schools in the Chicago area and they are excelling. are excelling.

733 Lee Street, Des Plaines, IL  60016