PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

I hesitate to so favorably rate a school we only tried out for a day. But it was that good, so I do. This school is excellent and I hope to enroll my child here at the start of his next school year. We would have done so now had an unexpected matter not arisen. The student-teacher ratio at Plato is a parent's dream and the curriculum is top-notch. Its students also highlight how well Plato's teaching promotes thinking, one thing our child isn't allowed to do at his current public school. This school is a gem.

My Daughter attends Plato Academy and the attention they get from teachers is amazing. Private school education at a resonable cost.

This is my son's second year at Plato Academy and he loves it. This school has allowed him to be creative and explore. They encourage students to follow their interest and it has made such a difference in my son's self esteem and abilities. I look forward to many years to come as my daughter will be starting the 3 year old program next year.

I was aware of schools that taught this way on the East coast (near DC), I never imagined that I lived this close to one. Best kept secret in the North Suburbs.

Both of my children attended Plato Academy. It was the best experience for them. The small class size and individual attention cannot compare to any other school. They are both in private high schools and are thriving. Don't let anyone tell you that a small school doesn't have what other schools have.

I love Plato Academy because it prepares students to become citizens of the world. It's curriculum stresses problem solving and critical thinking in a relaxed multi age classroom environment. Students are encouraged to be autonomous and to take charge of their own education in authentic ways.

Exclellent small family size school. I am a believer in this school. I have 4 children all Plato students or alumnis. Two are still enrolled and two have gone to some of the best high schools in the Chicago area and they are excelling. are excelling.

Last modified Plato Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-3