PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

My son just started this year in the Preschool Program for 4 year olds. At Brentwood Preschool program is part of the Kindergarten program so his class is called K-4. We have been pleasantly surprised at how my son is learning and his behavior has improved. He learns so much not only about religious instruction but about all the subjects. The staff go above and beyond for the kids. We are of another religious affiliation and have been very happy here so far. This school is a jem and you should check it out for yourself. They even have a great program for Infant and Toddlers all the way up to grade 12.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I feel they really try hard for the kids. They talk to them if there is a problem and discuss what should be done.

Amount of homework: Agree

For a preschooler it is the perfect balance for him to color a sheet or whatever is needed.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They are of a specific religious affiliation but open enrollment to all religious affiliations. They teach morals, fairness and kindness. I have never heard a teacher or staff member raise their voice to the children, they talk to the kids and help them understand that that behavior was improper (in the case of my child). It has been helping him immensely.

I really enjoyed my educational experience at BBCA. The small size setting helped me stay focus in school and pursue a higher education. I now have my masters degree and I thank BBCA for helping me realize that education is the key to success.

i went to this school from 4 years old up to 17. many of my friends came from public high school because they wanted a better opportunity to be educated and have a good school environment. after all those years at the school, many of us have seen how much our time there and our teachers have kept us bonded. it doesn't matter where you are or where you go. when you're part of this school you are part of a family. plain and simple.

I am actually a former student of BBCA. I was homeschooled when I was very young, but began attending Brentwood in second grade. I just graduated from high school there in May of 2009. I would enthusiastically recommend the school to anyone interested in giving their children a quality Christian education like the one I received. The teachers at Brentwood really do care about the students. The school has a big international program, which adds to cultural awareness. Also, the school's music program is growing greatly. Brentwood is a small school, but that was better for me. I am a freshman in college this year at Maranatha Baptist Bible College in Watertown, WI. The small class size I grew up with made me comfortable expressing my opinions and amswering questions in class. That ability to communicate in forums and discussions serves me well in college. Consider BBCA. It has programs for children who are six weeks old (in the Wee Care for busy parents) all the way up to high school graduation!

This used to be a good school, however the staff has changed greatly. Teachers are not setting a great example-and the school has become academically weak. For instance, the youth pastor just plays games and has no responsibility. It is not worth the money-consider the alternatives.

I work full time and for me I wanted a school where my children will be loved by their teachers, be challenged academically and be surrounded in a family environment. This is that kind of school. The faculty in this school is great. I have a great communication with the teachers. My son started BBCA when he was 2 years old in the day care section of the school and my daughter was in K-4. My son is now in K-4 and my daughter is in 1st grade. Some teachers also teach during the Summer and this helps the elementary age students associate with them before the school year starts again. Both my children love going here. They can't image going anywhere else.

Last modified Brentwood Baptist Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12