Hillcrest Elementary School 1

Posted July 23, 2014
No A/C!!! My kid gets home after school, and tells me that it was so hot at school, she almost died !!! My property taxes are more then 10K, and no A/C ...

Posted May 06, 2013
Best school in District 58. The Principal, Parents, and Teachers create a wonderful community. Class sizes are small, and teachers are beyond helpful. It is amazing place for my children to be and learn.

Posted October 03, 2009

Posted August 14, 2009
I went here for 7 years. I am now entering high school. I miss Hillcrest. I never had a bad experience with any of my teachers. I learned a lot and hat a ton of fun.

Posted August 15, 2008

Posted May 21, 2008
Great school, with very caring and skillful teachers. Parental support is very good. Many after-school activities including a very active scouting program. The principal is relatively new (two years) and will hopefully stop trying to fix what was not broken. I have one child finishing this year and another who will be around for a few more years.

Posted January 16, 2008
We've had one child go through Hillcrest and one almost done. We've had an outstanding experience. Great teachers, great programs (Hillcrest Fest, Science Fair, Talent Show), good opportunities for parents to be involved. Will miss Hillcrest when we're done.

Hillcrest Elementary School 2

Posted May 09, 2006

Posted March 21, 2006

Posted August 26, 2005

Hillcrest Elementary School
1435 Jefferson Avenue, Downers Grove, IL  60516
Last modified Hillcrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillcrest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top