Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

No A/C, and it's the 21st century!!! My taxes are $9800 for 2015, and still no A/C!!! When it's hot, huge fan is blowing 8 inches away from my daughter's face, and she gets home with running nose and headache!!!

My son started at Hillcrest in Kindergarten and continues to love the school and teachers. I've been involved with PTA which does an amazing job of making sure the teachers and students get the additional resources necessary for a well-rounded education. They offer many additional after school programs such as Spanish, chess and acting. We recently moved and purposely stayed within Hillcrest's boundaries so my son can continue to go here. The teachers are available and welcome parent involvement as well as foster good communication between home and school.

No A/C!!! My kid gets home after school, and tells me that it was so hot at school, she almost died !!! My property taxes are more then 10K, and no A/C ...

Best school in District 58. The Principal, Parents, and Teachers create a wonderful community. Class sizes are small, and teachers are beyond helpful. It is amazing place for my children to be and learn.

I went here for 7 years. I am now entering high school. I miss Hillcrest. I never had a bad experience with any of my teachers. I learned a lot and hat a ton of fun.

Great school, with very caring and skillful teachers. Parental support is very good. Many after-school activities including a very active scouting program. The principal is relatively new (two years) and will hopefully stop trying to fix what was not broken. I have one child finishing this year and another who will be around for a few more years.

We've had one child go through Hillcrest and one almost done. We've had an outstanding experience. Great teachers, great programs (Hillcrest Fest, Science Fair, Talent Show), good opportunities for parents to be involved. Will miss Hillcrest when we're done.

Last modified Hillcrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.