Downers Grove, IL

Kingsley Elementary School 0

Posted October 24, 2010
kingsley is a wonderful community based school.The parents of Kingsley are involved in every aspect of the school and this is why Kingsley excels.We are a strong community of involved parents and staff and that's what makes Kinsley such a wonderful place.

Kingsley Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2010
The parents at Kingsley are so committed to improving their children's school. The PTA work really hard to bring good things in that the district can no longer provide.

Kingsley Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2010
I am very pleased with the staff at Kingsley. My son loves school and looks forward to going every morning.

Kingsley Elementary School 5

Posted September 28, 2010
Kingsley has a great staff and takes great care to make sure that every student succeeds.

Kingsley Elementary School 0

Posted May 12, 2010
I do not like this school. I had an issue and I felt that it did not matter to staff. I was not comfortable sending my child to this school. I feel that the school work could be a little more challenging to the children. A lot of what she is doing in first grade was done in kindergarten at another school.

Kingsley Elementary School 1

Posted August 05, 2008

Kingsley Elementary School 5

Posted July 30, 2005
This one of the best schools in our area. we will be sorry to leave it. Parents are very involved. The children are taught all of the 'extra' classes. They are given speech tutoring, if needed. We have been here 11 years, with 3 children going through this system. I would recommend highly to anyone.

Kingsley Elementary School 1

Posted February 24, 2005

Kingsley Elementary School
6509 Powell Street, Downers Grove, IL  60516
Last modified Kingsley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingsley Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top