Posted December 27, 2010
Great school! Great sports program! Excellent teachers!!! I graduated from this school, just gets better!!!

Community H S Dist 99 - North High School 3

Posted December 22, 2010
I have had 3 children go through this school and graduate. If you have a student with no problems then they should do ok. But all 3 of my kids had IEP's. My middle daughter had the best experience as she was able to be more of a student that fit the regular student profile. My youngest graduated last year. Her high school experience sucked. She had a medical problem and we had to have an advocate involved, spoke to an attorney and considered home schooling her as DGN was unable to do what needed to be done so she could be educated. She was discriminated against because of her disability. It was only through perserverance on our part that she was able to graduate on time with a higher than avg. GPA. They are not equipped to support students and families with anything other than a "normal" student with no disabilities. The Superintendant was also of no help.

Community H S Dist 99 - North High School 4

Posted February 11, 2010
I am a former student of DGN. I believed it to be a well rounded experience. However, I do not feel as if the leadership of the school is going in the right direction. I felt as almost they were more interested in getting state funding then listening to the needs of the students. Somtimes they would act on a decision even if it wasn't in the best interest of student education and ability to learn. Other than some minor set backs I believe it to be one of the best schools in the area.

Community H S Dist 99 - North High School 1

Posted November 24, 2009

Posted October 29, 2009
I am currently a freshman at DGN and I love it. The faculty, school, and classmates are all awesome. It's well focased and I've really been learning so much! I give it five stars!

Posted February 26, 2009
A well rounded education with a focus on leadership and life skills.

Posted October 06, 2008

Community H S Dist 99 - North High School 4

Posted June 12, 2008
I am a 2008 graduate, and my time at DGN was memorable. The teacher are wonderful and they kept encouraging me to do my best. DGN has so much to offer its students. However, the student body can be cliquey at times. Nonetheless, you'll be able to find your niche.

Community H S Dist 99 - North High School 0

Posted May 09, 2008
I am a former DGN graduate. Attending this school gave me amazing opportunities as a student and gave me the support and encouragement I needed to become an adult. I had nothing but positive experiences as a student athelete.

Posted October 26, 2007
very high academic opportunities. the sports teams are very good and competitive. i must admit there are a lot of cliques but i grew up in this town my entire life so i had an immediate group. lots of diveristy and tons of students from new schools in the area. classrooms are extremely up to date with technology and security is incredible. you cant get away with anything!! and neither can trespassers. the spirit is insane too.. until our principal canceled spirit week because we got way too into it. but football games are the highlight of the town and are a huge thing. i highly reccommend it! its great!

Community H S Dist 99 - North High School
4436 Main Street, Downers Grove, IL  60515
Last modified Community H S Dist 99 - North High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Community H S Dist 99 - North High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top