Posted August 31, 2010
I am a parent of two girls who have attended Marquette since preschool and are now in middle school. The school has an excellent academic program which provides a strong christian foundation for the students to build on. My daughter in junior high consistently tests out at a post high school level on her achievement tests. This school cares about both the academic and character development of its students!

Posted April 30, 2010

Marquette Manor Baptist Academy 4

Posted March 04, 2010
My boys have been going to this school for over 5 years now - I love the school, the teachers and the education level they are receiving. I would like to see the tution level off alittle and not raise every year. However if it is the case that it does increase I will do all that I can to make sure they stay at this school. I could not ask for a better relationship.

Posted December 09, 2009
I am teaching in my third year at MMBA and have been impressed by the level of academic excellence, fine arts performance and the hearts of the students and faculty. It is a school that puts a focus on the Bible and a heart for Christ.

Posted June 02, 2009
My son attends this school and the academics are excellent. They are teaching the kids to be responsible and respectful people. In today's society so many parents want to be their child's friend and involved in everything they do, but that is not a realistic view of the how the world is and we have to teach our children to stand on their own two feet. So while this school may not have parents in the classroom on daily basis I can see the influence that the school is having on my son to make good choices because he a very strong sense of right and wrong. He is a better listener, more respctful, loves and God and often tells me that his teacher loves him. He loves going to school.

Posted January 17, 2009

Marquette Manor Baptist Academy 1

Posted June 06, 2007
My kids were in this school for 3 years, The academic program is very good, and the kids have to study all the time in this school, since the tests are really hard and requires a lot of studying. On the other hand, the Administration and staff are not friendly and too strict with the kids. They do not care about the kids emotions or feelings, all what they care about is that they listen and obey instruction. My kids are now in another friendly school. If you care about your kids emotions don't go to this school. They don't encourage parents evolvement at all.

Marquette Manor Baptist Academy
333 75th Street, Downers Grove, IL  60516
Last modified Marquette Manor Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Marquette Manor Baptist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.