PK-12|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

We have had 4 children attend Marquette Manor and highly recommend this school to anyone who wants the whole package regarding educating their child. My children not only learned to be courteous, respectful, and self-disciplined, but they were very well prepared academically for college, receiving many different scholarships in the 4 different colleges they have each attended. This was not unique to our family, as many of their classmates also have received scholarships at top colleges and universities. The staff and faculty go above and beyond--a great example of a group of educators who care more about training young people than taking home a big salary. Great school!
November 20, 2015

Bad
Good

My children have been students here for years and absolutely love the school! The teachers are kind and caring. To the previous reviewer who was a former student and had a negative experience, I would challenge you to return and visit, I believe you would find that the heart of the ministry has changed dramatically in the past few years!

Hated this place. Was a student a few years back. Closed minded people who know nothing of what it's like outside the church. Like they live in an alternate realm. People are mean and unkind if you are not exactly like them. I am an atheist now because of my horrible experience here.

MMBA offers excellent academics, character training, and discipline. I have two children in the elementary school. The teachers are very kind and have open lines of communications with the parents. The children feel loved and are encouraged to live like Christ by loving others and doing their best.

My boys have been going to this school for over 5 years now - I love the school, the teachers and the education level they are receiving. I would like to see the tution level off alittle and not raise every year. However if it is the case that it does increase I will do all that I can to make sure they stay at this school. I could not ask for a better relationship.

I am teaching in my third year at MMBA and have been impressed by the level of academic excellence, fine arts performance and the hearts of the students and faculty. It is a school that puts a focus on the Bible and a heart for Christ.

My son attends this school and the academics are excellent. They are teaching the kids to be responsible and respectful people. In today's society so many parents want to be their child's friend and involved in everything they do, but that is not a realistic view of the how the world is and we have to teach our children to stand on their own two feet. So while this school may not have parents in the classroom on daily basis I can see the influence that the school is having on my son to make good choices because he a very strong sense of right and wrong. He is a better listener, more respctful, loves and God and often tells me that his teacher loves him. He loves going to school.

My kids were in this school for 3 years, The academic program is very good, and the kids have to study all the time in this school, since the tests are really hard and requires a lot of studying. On the other hand, the Administration and staff are not friendly and too strict with the kids. They do not care about the kids emotions or feelings, all what they care about is that they listen and obey instruction. My kids are now in another friendly school. If you care about your kids emotions don't go to this school. They don't encourage parents evolvement at all.

Last modified Marquette Manor Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12