PK, 3-5
Downers Grove, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted May 06, 2010
The teachers are phenomenal, they go the extra mile to help kids understand. The curriculum is age appropriate and challenging. Lots of extra curricular activities from which to choose. Plenty of in-school and out-of-school field trips to help make the subjects more memorable.

Posted July 12, 2009
Wonderful, positive and strong leadershio from Principal Schultz. Excellent caring teachers in a beautiul school environment. Strong gifted program, and excellent Special Ed services as well. High test scores, and more. Love this school.

Posted January 16, 2009
My daughter has just started this year. And so far she loves it as I do too. I like there whole stratigic...on how to help students out with subjects..My daughter made the Academic Excellence for having Straight A's on her First Trimester which I love the way they recognized them.. And its funny to hear my daughter say,' Mom have you seen my grades'...I got a C on this worksheet did that impact my grade' and if it did do I still have a chance to get an A...She makes me smile!

Prairieview Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2008

Prairieview Elementary School
699 Plainfield Road, Downers Grove, IL  60516
Last modified Prairieview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prairieview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top