East Alton Middle School 3

Posted September 04, 2012
My daughter is in 7th grade here. she is a smart beautiful girl with a polite and generous attitude and for those reasons alone she is bullied on a regular basis. a few years ago everyone blamed tv for the change in behavior of kid, not me. i say parents and schools need to crack down harder on school bullies and actually put a stop to it before its too late. i see the way some parents are raising their kids and how can we expect our kids to be better if the parents are not doing their job.

East Alton Middle School 5

Posted March 02, 2011
My children love this school. The teachers and principals are extremely helpful when you have a problem. They love children!! I think my children are getting a great education. Their state tests scores have been very impressive. I'm pleased with the curriculum.

East Alton Middle School 1

Posted May 18, 2010
poor adminstration students are not allowed to particpate in most activities"have to be choosen" such as cheerleading, school plays,talent shows.i recommend any one having the oppertunity to send their child elsewhere to do so.

East Alton Middle School 4

Posted September 24, 2007

East Alton Middle School 4

Posted February 07, 2005
My son is the first child I have had in middle school. His grades have dropped off tremendously. But I have gotten all kinds of help and input from all of his teachers and the Vice Principle as well. I got the impression that most of the faculty at East like thier jobs and that the kids are thier priority. The discipline is better than in years past I am told.

East Alton Middle School
1000 3rd Street, East Alton, IL  62024
Last modified East Alton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Alton Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top