East Moline, IL

Our Lady Of Grace 5

Posted May 22, 2015
We just want to convey our thanks and appreciation to OLGCA administration, staff, and students for the previous two years while our son has been enrolled. Although he has been registered in the Catholic education system since pre-school, our family decision for our son to attend OLGCA starting his 7th grade year has provided us with much pride and joy on his continued improvement as a student and as an individual. He has many close friends and by all appearances his grades, study habits, and accountability has prepared him to take on the challenges that await him at Alleman high school. Additionally, the high level of involvement that many families take on in support of the school and other functions at OLGCA is much appreciated by us and again, reaffirms the decision that Grace was the place that provided our son with a strong foundation to grow from.

Our Lady Of Grace 1

Posted March 18, 2015
I would love to tell you that "Grace is the Place" but in my opinion it is far from any place I want my children to attend. This year was our first year here and is sure to be our last. I have been dissatisfied with multiple factors and when voicing my concerns I have been repeatedly met with the attitude "If you don't like it, leave". I honestly thought that by paying a few extra dollars my children would receive a better education. Both of my children are younger (still early childhood/elementary age) and I feel this school has broken their spirit and in less than a year made them hate school. My children have always loved school and were excited but now instead of happiness I am met with multiple tears. We thought this school would be great for our family and help solidify a solid religious background, but that is not what we have encountered at all. In this case I was completely disappointed and we will stick it out for the last few months but I will never be so glad to wash my hands of this school.

Our Lady Of Grace 5

Posted March 20, 2014
Grace is an excellent school. Since you pay tuition, it only makes sense that the families attending are involved and interested in their children's education. They expect and receive the best possible education available. This is a wonderful school that puts the child above all else. Grace works hard at not just book education but also the moral education that helps a child to achieve a lifetime of success.

Our Lady Of Grace

Posted July 22, 2007
Education is good, but tuition is high. Need alternatives to keep children in private school standings. And needs better explaination on where money is going to be used for. Class size has grown , need to keep smaller for better hands on. 30 is too much for 1 teacher especially getting them prepared for high school and college

Our Lady Of Grace