East Peoria, IL
Students enrolled: 1,193

East Peoria High School 2

Posted September 26, 2013
this school has to much drama.... i also tink this school chooses it's favorites. the schools food has gone down the hill too. they need to change the food up a little more

East Peoria High School 5

Posted August 07, 2013
I was a student at EPCHS several years ago. I have nothing but the upmost respect for the teachers at the high school. The faculty is amazing, even though I didn't care much for the administration. I would send my kids there in a heartbeat.

East Peoria High School 3

Posted December 15, 2009
My son graduated from EPCHS in 2009. Overall the school does offer solid programs and I do like that they partner with ICC in a variety of programs. Overall, parent involvement is avaerage for this school. Increased parental involvement with their kids and the schools could raise this school from a middle of the road school to an above average school. The educational opportunities are there.

East Peoria High School 1

Posted October 17, 2009
The school does offer college programs, etc. But the school board keeps compiling rules on the students such as 'No Holes In Jeans', 'Purse Lengths'.. It gets worst each and every year.

Posted October 13, 2009
I was a former student of EPCHS and I can honestly say that the four years I attended there are some of the greatest memories of my life. I loved Mr. Green, he was one of the best teachers ever. He made learning fun. If I could become a teacher there I would do it in a heartbeat. I loved my high school and would recommend it to all parents in that area!

East Peoria High School 1

Posted January 28, 2009
I think east peoria community highschool gets a bit carried away with handing out detentions to students. They should put as much effort into getting to know the students and helping them make career plans for after highschool because they need direction much more than they need detention. But then that would mean work for the teachers/counselors and deans so clearly that's not going to happen. So it will forever and always continue to be detention,detention,detention for the students because that's easy to give,(god forbid they get any guidance). I thank god i only had one child to put through that messed up school and consider it a blessing that they're almost finished with it forever!

Posted December 22, 2007
Excellent school with outstanding faculty. One of the best I seen in a long time

East Peoria High School 4

Posted August 02, 2004
I graduated from EPCHS and now have my master's in teaching music from University of Illinois. I can honestly say that had it not been for the teaching staff at this school, I would not be where I am today. I live in Michigan now, but I would jump at the chance to teach in my old home school.

1401 East Washington Street, East Peoria, IL  61611
Last modified East Peoria High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Peoria High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top