East Peoria, IL

Posted October 13, 2010
The teachers are what makes Central Junior High School a wonderful place. They really care about the students and truly love what they do!

Posted September 16, 2009
I love Central Junior High School because my Grandson goes there.

Posted January 12, 2008
Due this school is awesome. The teachers rock. Mr mingus, mr. D. Mrs sanders,mr warner and mrs bach are some of the best. The lunches can be pretty sweet too. So district 86 is where you might want to consider sending ur kids

Posted December 02, 2007
Great communications with teachers. Awesome sportsmanship. Overall, great learning and fun environment.

Posted November 15, 2007

Central Jr High School 2

Posted August 25, 2007

Posted October 24, 2006
I go here and it is awesome! The food is great and their are more sports here than most Junior High Schools. The teachers definately know what they're doing! CJHS is a very good school.

Posted March 17, 2006
Central is the best school ever. I go their and it rocks. All of my teachers are great. Mr. D'alfonso and Mr.Minugs are Two of the Best. I what to Thank all of my teachers over my 3 years in Central a big Thank- you. All have taught me a lot. Also thanks to Mrs.D'alfonso for all that shse does for are school. Shawna!

Posted April 27, 2005
This school ROCKS! I go there and the teachers are great, especially Ms.Eubank and Mr.Warner! The lunches are excellent!I f you are looking for a good place to send you kids, District 86 is the place to go!

Posted April 01, 2005
I think this school is awesome! i go here, and it's so cool. The teachers are great, and the classes and studies are well organized. I enjoy this school very very much! if you decide to go to this school, you will be very satisfied. You (or your child) will love it...Trust me, you will.

Central Jr High School
601 Taylor Street, East Peoria, IL  61611
Last modified Central Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Jr High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top