Elgin, IL

Posted September 01, 2014
If you hate your child and want them to slowly die mentally send him/her to Abbott! 100% percent guarantee! With all the homework and quizzes in just a week they'll surely run away! Like how all Abbott parents want. 100% successful.

Posted August 19, 2014
Oh my god, I can only survive the other subjects but science? Nope, the loudest teacher.

Abbott Middle School 5

Posted August 22, 2013
My boys is fitting in REALLY good and he says hes happy that i let him go 2 school. EXCEPT 4 the uniforms .He LOVES his Social Studies & Study Skills teachers. I want 2 thank ALL staff that helped put my boy @ ease when they had the emergency.

Abbott Middle School 4

Posted September 28, 2009

Abbott Middle School 4

Posted September 16, 2009
I love that all the teachers make themselves so available to help and that they set high standards and expectations for the students.

Abbott Middle School 3

Posted April 26, 2009
I currently attend Abbott Middle School, and I have to say, it's not as hyped up as the faculty makes it. We have 3 minute passing periods, an overzealous principal, and several teachers who are a bit too... well... you get the point. But quite frankly, it's not that bad of a school, nor that good. I thank the Lord I only have 2 more months left there.

Abbott Middle School 2

Posted April 08, 2009
I've been attending this school for 2 years now, and I really don't like it there. The new principle has really made it terrible. Uniforms,3 minutes passing periods,the no excuses university. AWFUL. Im so glad I'll be leaving next year.

Posted December 10, 2008

Abbott Middle School 3

Posted August 25, 2008

Abbott Middle School 5

Posted June 16, 2008
We recently hired a new principal. She is really nice and tries to understand where we are coming from. She gave us our first graduation in years of 2008. It made me proud to know that i accomplished something. They had a strict policy but one that i could carry on for the future. I left Abbott Middle School with tears to know that i would no longer attend, but most of all, I left with pride.

Abbott Middle School
949 Van Street, Elgin, IL  60123
Last modified Abbott Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Abbott Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top