Elgin, IL

Posted June 21, 2012
great school, nice campus. very satisfied. nothing makes up for good parenting...(to the first reviewer)

Posted March 19, 2008
I have two children attending Coleman. We find the teachers to be very caring and involved in our children's learning, and strive to keep communication open between the school and home. There are many wonderful activities for families and opportunities for after school tutoring, etc. which one of our children took part in. Overall, we have been very pleased with our time at Coleman.

Coleman Elementary School 4

Posted November 07, 2005
provides excellent program for special need students. Teachers are well educated and friendly. They provide children with a good working environment. They have afterschool care available.

Posted June 28, 2003
I have had 4 children attend Coleman School. The reading and math programs are excellent. The transition from our previous school was a bit difficult at first, because Coleman was much more ahead of the previous school my children attended. Everything began to fall in place after the first quarter and I am very proud of having my children graduate in the top ten percent of their class. Coleman staff is very caring and will always hold a spot in our heart.

Coleman Elementary School 1

Posted May 10, 2003
Parents can only do so much, teachers have the degree. This is all I can say without making [negative] remarks towards the school faculty in general.

Coleman Elementary School
1220 Dundee Avenue, Elgin, IL  60120
Last modified Coleman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coleman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top