Elgin, IL

Larsen Middle School 0

Posted March 28, 2010
We have not been very impressed with the teachimg staff at Larsen. Personally, I feel that most are there just to collect a paycheck and don't really care about the kids. When teachers yell 'shut up' to a class, it doesn't send a message of professionalism either. Standards are quite low. When your child can bump up his grade by bringing in a box of kleenex, it says a lot. Principal not in tune either.

Posted September 13, 2009
I love larsen!! I'm an 8th grade student at larsen and i just have to say that the teachers are exellent! I'm getting a great educatin and i thank Larsen and the wonderful teachers there!!!!!!

Posted August 10, 2009
I love this school!!! My daughter is getting a well rounded education!!

Posted May 30, 2009
my son goes to the gifted program in this school; I will have 2 of them in the program this coming 09-10 SYear. I thought at first it was a mediocre school judging from the outside and hearsay, but after this SY, I am pretty impressed on the safety, academic excellence and discipline the school maintains.

Larsen Middle School 4

Posted May 05, 2009

Larsen Middle School 4

Posted August 31, 2008

Larsen Middle School 1

Posted March 17, 2008

Larsen Middle School 3

Posted January 31, 2005
Larsen is an okay school. The bathrooms are pretty clean (accept for the locker room bathrooms). Probably on average theres only about 4-6 fights a year. So I guess i like it here at Larsen. Mr. Fulton who is the principal is a pretty nice guy. Overall Larsen is a good school.

Larsen Middle School
665 Dundee Avenue, Elgin, IL  60120
Last modified Larsen Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Larsen Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top