PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

St Laurence is not only a school that makes everyone feel welcome, but puts education at the top of the priority list! Staff is amazing and education is top notch for the area!

Sending my son to St. Laurence has been such a positive chapter in my family's life. The staff is dedicated and passionate and my son has flurished academically and socially. The families make you feel welcome and important. I am not quick to make new friends or feel comfortable around others, but everyone at this school has been amazing. As a teacher myself, I know what it takes to run a good school, and I will personally vouch for this school!

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

They make sure that bullying is dealt with immediately and there is proper consequences. Kids are learning at this age, so no matter what school it is, there will be some form of bullying at times, but they really do put an end to it right away.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

They don't have IEP, but the class sizes are perfect for children of all differences whether they need extra help, encouragement or are gifted. They tailor the schoolwork and class work to bring out the best in your child. Not to mention the teachers there really do care about each child and their education. They want to see each one succeed and they make sure they do. The teachers there really love their jobs.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school not only focuses on education, but the child as a whole. They focus on being a good Christian and they help develop the kids morals and values. They teach the children at a young age to be respectful, compassionate and do the right thing when no one is watching.

I don't even know where to start. My daughter graduated 8th grade last year and I have a 4th grader and 1st grader and a future preschooler at home. Starting with my daughter, they have done an amazing job preparing her for high school, not only academically, but socially as well. St. Laurence has helped instill wonderful morals and values and given her a solid foundation for the rest of her life. She came in to the school a month into 7th grade and she was accepted into the group immediately as well as I was with the parents and staff. I couldn't believe how open and welcoming everyone was. My fourth grader and first grader love school and couldn't imagine going back into public school. The class sizes are amazing, the teachers are spectacular and you can tell they really love their jobs. They pour their hearts and souls into their work and I have never seen children love their teachers this much. The parents and classmates are like an extended family. If there is ever an issue it is dealt with promptly and the communication far supersedes any school my children have been at. Mrs. Kelly, the principle is amazing! She has an open door policy and is always there to talk to. She has been an incredible addition to such a marvelous school.

Develops character: Disagree

I disagree. The children are allowed to pick on others at the school.

The parents at this school are very exclusionary. They are not welcoming at all. My child has been picked on by other kids and nothing has been addressed at school. I was hoping a Christian school would be caring and nurturing. This school is full of parent clique's and who has been here forever. Although it is our family's church. I am quite disappointed with attitude's. The education is above public school.

St Laurence is a great school!! Myself, my mom, and my daughter all attend here. I recommend this school to everyone with children! I have learned so much from the great teachers here, as well as my daughter. ( we had some of the same teachers) This just shows you how dedicated the teachers are that work for St. Laurence.

Great school with great teachers. Those who want a quality education at a good price, should come to St. Laurence. Nothing pretentious, all real. Old church and old school building with a character, small groups, nothing extra to pay for. We are not Catholic, and found a family here, wonderful atmosphere for our kids to grow and mature.

Last modified St Laurence Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8