Elgin, IL

Posted December 04, 2008
Great school, great staff, a no nonsense but very very nurturing environment. I cannot express our gratitude in finding Summit. Mrs. White is an incredible administrator who truly understands the needs of these children. Her staff is so admirable: talented, capable, caring. Our son cannot wait to come to school every morning, bounding out of the house to catch a 30 minute cabride. How many typically developing kids are that entusiastic?

Summit School

Posted November 30, 2007
My 8 year old son has thrived at Summit in the past 2 years. The principal, Johanna White, is truly gifted. Not only does my son come home with 5 pages a day of work but he is learning socialization skills and how to choose healthy foods. Words can not express how much Summit has done for our family.

Posted July 31, 2007
The staff at Summit has gone above and beyond in assisting my ADHD son. The public school system was getting no where and the staff and my son were all frustrated with the lack of progress he was experiencing. His improvement since attending Summit has been phenomenal.

Posted October 28, 2004
This is a wonderful school. My daughter spent 3 years there before being mainstreamed. She is now a senior at a private high school and on high honor roll. She has come so far since we were told by the social worker at the public school that she may never learn to read or write. We don't know what we would have done without this school. She has fond memories and still goes back for visits.

Summit School