Elgin, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted June 05, 2013
We have three children attending WCS, our kids adore their teachers. The teachers work with students as individuals not as clones. Everyone in the building is supportive, loving and approachable. They are Christ focused and as a follower of Christ that is important to me. I know that many children come from broken homes and that a lot of the parents who are non-believers resent the Christian focus of the school. So if you read a negative review I would keep that in mind. We know WCS isn't perfect but also know the teachers and administrators in the building love the kids, are talented and love Jesus Christ. I pray that God continues to bless WCS and our family through them.

Westminster Christian School 1

Posted May 13, 2013
This is an awful school. Religious agenda is first and academics is second. The teachers set up a barrier to the administration and parents, and hold all the power. If your kid doesn't fall in line with what they want him/her to say and think, then they'll make their school life miserable. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE

Posted April 19, 2010
I am a Westminster alumni and will always remember my time spent at WCS. It was a very positive, supportive and Christ-centered environment.

Westminster Christian School 4

Posted May 08, 2009
I go to Westminster and the teachers there are great and really know ma lot about the subjects they teach.

Westminster Christian School 1

Posted November 05, 2008

Westminster Christian School 0

Posted September 03, 2008
Westminster Christian is a school on the rise. The entire staff genuinely loves each student and appreciates their unique gifts and disciplines in love. Vastly improving sports and academics. Great value and terrific leadership. Parent

Westminster Christian School 0

Posted August 15, 2007
My son was recently accepted to the school....I was extremely impressed with the attention given to us and the fact that they genuinely appear to 'disciple' my son....We had a very negative experience with a nearby catholic high school and it almost turned me against my religion....I know this was all meant to be.....The other school's loss!!!!

Posted February 24, 2007
Teachers really seemed to care about my child. My child loves to play basketball and has made good friends.

Posted February 08, 2007
Westminster's atmosphere is refreshing. They not only want my children to learning their ABCs and 123s, but more importanly, they teach them about God and the promises He has for them. The faculty and staff care about our family as a whole and I highly recommend WCS to everyone I meet!

Posted January 31, 2007
I have 3 children and all 3 have either attended WCS or is still at WCS. I cannot say enough about how grateful I am for the staff and teachers. They have prepared my child for college and they are doing extremely well and is searving the Lord. I can say without hesitancy that the school is growing and they are headed in the right direction. The leadership of the Board and adminstration has been wonderful to work with.God has really blessed WCS and I look forward in seeing what the future brings to them.

Westminster Christian School
2700 West Highland Avenue, Elgin, IL  60124
Last modified Westminster Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Westminster Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top