Elgin, IL

Posted April 25, 2013
my school is amazing becues we help are community and see how needs clothes or other stuff I felt great and i will do anything to save my school this is the story of how much i love my school OTTER CREEK ELEMENTRY school.

Posted May 21, 2012
Fantastic school, we could not be happier with Otter Creek! The teachers, staff and principal have all been wonderful. It has a very small community feel to it, which is great.

Posted September 07, 2011
We have had a great experience at Otter Creek. The school is a great size, the teachers have been great and our children have excelled there.

Posted May 27, 2009
I love Otter Creek! I wouldnt send my child anywhere else! I have great idea for those who do not like it or complain please join the Steering Com. Thanks!

Otter Creek Elementary School
2701 Hopps Road, Elgin, IL  60124
Last modified Otter Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Otter Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top