Posted June 21, 2013
My child goes to Hilltop. My child loves to go to school so much. Very good education! Excellent teachers! Good atmosphere.

Posted June 17, 2013
This is a wonderful school for children from kindergarden through 6th grade. i have been there since 1st grade and i have just graduated 6th grade there. the teachers are wonderful along with the principal and there are the best students you ill ever meet. your child will definentally make friends. no bullying will go on there trust me you will find yourself comfortable there and you can check on your child anytime if you like. there aremany parents involved.

Posted March 18, 2012
My son went to Hilltop from kindergarten through 6th grade. My daughter started in kindergarten and currently is in 4th grade. The teachers are excellent and the PTO is very involved helping the children and the school. My wife is very involved with the PTO, school and teachers. Hilltop was brand new when my son started to attend. I highly recommend Hilltop Elementary School!

Posted February 13, 2011
I don't agree with the one parent who feels that the schools is overcrowded. I feel Hilltop is doing a great job with the resources they've been given. Which is not much with the budget being messed up by our fearless overpaid leaders. The teachers are very involved and care a lot about the children and their success. The PTO holds fundraisers and many events to get the families together and involved. There is quite a bit of diversity in the school, not a total dominance. There is also a new dual language program being offered to new Kindergarten students for 2011 . Keep up the good work Hilltop.

Posted March 15, 2010

Posted October 15, 2009
I have a special education student at Hilltop, and the care and concern he receives here is exceptional! The school itself is newish, clean and bright, and an excellent learning environment. Teachers are very involved and caring. I wish all the U-46 schools were like Hilltop (especially in regards to the teachers)!

Posted October 04, 2009
Awesome teachers...incredible students...dedicated parents = the perfect ingredients for SUCCESS!

Posted September 04, 2009

Posted June 12, 2009
Upside - Wonderful ! Teachers are very involved, the school is clean and bright and they have an excellent computer room and library. There are lots of field trips to places like the cubs game, rollerskating etc... and extra-cuurriculars like band, orchestra etc...I felt privelaged to have my daughter be the first graduating class a few years ago and now my other daughter just graduated. They have this wonderful idea where they paint the names of honor roll students on a wall for all eternity to see. Very encouraging for upcoming kids. Both of my daughters are on the wall. Downside - the school has started becoming overcrowded. I suspect people are getting their kids into the school even though they don't live in the district. There is also a growing hispanic presence which seems to cause certain cliques to be formed and has also led to less diversity in cultures.

Hilltop Elementary School 2

Posted June 03, 2009

Hilltop Elementary School
Rohrssen Road, Elgin, IL  60120
Last modified Hilltop Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hilltop Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top