School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

.We are currently accepting applications for students in Pre-K through High School. Call (847) 697-3836, to schedule an appointment for a tour or visit us at www.einsteinacademy.us.. You can also have your child visit a class for a couple of hours or a full day. We are offering special discounts for new families. Please join us today.
March 03, 2015

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 02, 2015
Every teacher cares about their student's education as much as the child's parents do. Education is a team effort between parents and teachers, and the relationships formed between parents and staff make a double whammy towards the child's success :)

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted June 02, 2015
Being smart will only get you part of the way... and gifted students have a hard time learning how to push themselves because "normal" comes easy. The Einstein Academy helps develop each student's ability to self-motivate, which is crucial.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 02, 2015
The children begin learning ethics and integrity from age 4 :) Respect is first and foremost- for teachers AND fellow students. There is NO bullying... not only because it's not allowed, but because the students respect their fellow classmates enough that it never becomes an issue.

Posted June 02, 2015
As you read the reviews, take every "1 star" review with a grain of salt. It's sad to say, but there are spiteful people out there that simply can't accept that a small school could have such well-rounded and incredibly talented students. I work with gifted children, and I can honestly say that watching how the children are taught at this school gives me hope for our academically talented youth. This is an AMAZING school. Truly a benchmark for parents to use as they consider their options for their own child's education. I know FOR A FACT that my daughter would have floundered in any other school, but here she has completely thrived! She LOVES learning, and that alone is worth every penny.

Posted April 22, 2015
My son has been a student at this school since Kindergarten, with a two month break during 4th grade when I tried sending him to the local public school (St. Charles District 303, supposedly a pretty good district). I don't think I fully appreciated what he was getting at Einstein until I did that. He came home from the first spelling test in 4th grade with 100% right. When I congratulated him, he told me that the spelling word list was the same one that he had done the first week of school the year before at Einstein - and the next few weeks proved that to be true. They were reading a book in his supposedly gifted Language Arts class in St. Charles that he had read in 2nd grade at Einstein. And the week I put him back at Einstein, his assignment at the public school had been to read an 8 sentence "Weekly Reader" article and answer some very basic questions - whereas the assignment that week at Einstein was to write a 5 page "mini book" about the Battle of Shiloh! I had to put him back at Einstein - he was so far ahead of the public school curriculum - even their gifted program - that he was bored to death. He's thriving at Einstein!

Posted March 26, 2015
I really can not say enough positive things about The Einstein Academy. This school has been a blessing to our highly gifted children and our family. The teachers and staff are extremely caring and the whole environment is nurturing. We used to have to worry about bullying at the public school. But here it is ok to be unique and my children LOVE coming to school and they learn at their own rate/pace which we love. This school is a diamond in the rough!

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted March 03, 2015

Posted July 09, 2014
School is very much education oriented! Great teachers, interesting and busy program, lots of school activities to make every day exciting and educational. My kids are so happy to go back to this school. So am I. Small classes, the program for math and reading is adjusted to each student knowledge level and learning abilities. Students do progress at accelerated level. NO bullying. Kids are respectful and polite. Kids are nice to each other; older help with younger. School has uniform - love it! - No drama in the morning.

Posted August 13, 2013
This is a place where they care about the child not about the parents bank account. It is a warm friendly academically stimulating place for children of all backgrounds. The teachers seem to really care about the development of the whole child and instill not only academic proficiency but character too. The administration backs up the teachers, the teachers back up the parents and the child wins.

Posted August 12, 2013
I absolutely love The Einstein Academy. It is everything I want in a school....warm, nurturing, and challenging. My son is doing high school level work as a middle schooler. He is way ahead of all of his neighborhood friends that go to public schools. As for other private schools Einstein is almost HALF of the tuition plus uniform shirts are included. This is an unbelievable value and my family couldn't be happier. But all you have to do is visit the Einstein Academy and you will immediately see how very special this school truly is.

747 Davis Road, Elgin, IL  60123