PK-12|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

.We are currently accepting applications for students in Pre-K through High School. Call (847) 697-3836, to schedule an appointment for a tour or visit us at www.einsteinacademy.us.. You can also have your child visit a class for a couple of hours or a full day. We are offering special discounts for new families. Please join us today.
March 03, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted May 09, 2016
Exceptional teachers who are willing to work with the kids, partner with parents, and leverage each other's skills for the best possible outcome for the kids. The families are great too. Our kids have been at 3 private schools due to moves. This one is a gem and well worth the investment.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 09, 2016
You will not find a more dedicated staff that is in it for the kids. It is clear they love what they do and where they work.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted May 09, 2016
Because their are activites such as the National Spelling Bee, National Geography Bee, and other academic competitions, every child has a chance to show off his/her talents and learn that they are not the best at everything. My kids are learning to be acknowedged for their talents and congratulate others for their success- important life skills

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 09, 2016
Many of the teachers and staff have kids, and it seems as though they treat the students with the same respect and decency that they would want their kids treated with

Posted May 07, 2016
I have been at this school for the last six years, and I'm currently a junior in high school. I started at the Einstein Academy when I was in sixth grade, and I am so happy that I have been able to expierence my middle school and high school years here. The high school program is a fantastic program—the teachers are so caring and amazing. The English teacher is excellent, I've learned so much from her than any other teacher I've ever had. Same with the Latin teacher and history/science teacher. A downside to this school is that we have a very small high school. The high school has a total of nine students, myself being the only junior. But having a small class has become an advantage. I am really close to everyone in my class, and some I would even call my second family. I would much rather have a small class but have everlasting bonds with everyone than be in a huge school where I only know a small percentage of people. Another factor at the Einstein Academy is our homework. Coming from middle school into high school, I became overwhelmed with how much homework was given. I came to handle it, and now I can say because of the homework I have learned a lot. We have a book report due every trimester in English, daily homework in Latin, and many hands on projects in both history and science. Another thing I enjoy at TEA is the fact that I am able to interact with all age groups. Whether it being walking the pre-k and kindergarten children down to the creek behind our school for our water testing day, or helping with field day, we are always willing to help and interact with all the younger kids. Another specific interaction is Big Panther Little Panther. Our class came up with an "organization" within the school where we bring our school closer together as a community. It's coming to the end of my junior year at the Einstein Academy and I cannot believe that the year has gone by so fast. I truly love this school and I am excited to come back next year as a senior.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 07, 2016
My English teacher, Mrs. Schlossmann, is the best teacher I've ever had. She is the most caring, amazing teacher. She is incredibly passionate about teaching English. She isn't one of those teachers that burned out years ago and don't care anymore. Her class is always interesting and I truly feel like I learn things when she teaches.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 02, 2015
Every teacher cares about their student's education as much as the child's parents do. Education is a team effort between parents and teachers, and the relationships formed between parents and staff make a double whammy towards the child's success :)

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted June 02, 2015
Being smart will only get you part of the way... and gifted students have a hard time learning how to push themselves because "normal" comes easy. The Einstein Academy helps develop each student's ability to self-motivate, which is crucial.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 02, 2015
The children begin learning ethics and integrity from age 4 :) Respect is first and foremost- for teachers AND fellow students. There is NO bullying... not only because it's not allowed, but because the students respect their fellow classmates enough that it never becomes an issue.

Posted June 02, 2015
As you read the reviews, take every "1 star" review with a grain of salt. It's sad to say, but there are spiteful people out there that simply can't accept that a small school could have such well-rounded and incredibly talented students. I work with gifted children, and I can honestly say that watching how the children are taught at this school gives me hope for our academically talented youth. This is an AMAZING school. Truly a benchmark for parents to use as they consider their options for their own child's education. I know FOR A FACT that my daughter would have floundered in any other school, but here she has completely thrived! She LOVES learning, and that alone is worth every penny.

747 Davis Road, Elgin, IL  60123