PK-12|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

.We are currently accepting applications for students in Pre-K through High School. Call (847) 697-3836, to schedule an appointment for a tour or visit us at www.einsteinacademy.us.. You can also have your child visit a class for a couple of hours or a full day. We are offering special discounts for new families. Please join us today.
March 03, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

I will always be grateful for the amazing experience I had attending the high school program at The Einstein Academy! Not only did I have amazing teachers and endless amounts of support but the small class size allowed for a very tight knit group of students from very different backgrounds to interact and form lasting friendships. I made friends I never would have thought to even speak to in a public school environment. I looked forward to school and interacting with my teachers and fellow students everday. Also, attending classes part-time at the local community college as part of our curriculum for credit hours and experience was such a beneficial experience. Not only was the at school experience phenomenal but on top of that we took many educational (and some just for fun) field trips. Our dean took us to multiple college campuses in the Chicagoland area to help us get a feel for what we might be looking for in a school after graduation. My favorite trip had to be when the whole school flew to the beautiful Florida Keys so that that the students could spend an amazing educational week at SeaCamp. I made memories that will be with me for life! I loved my time at The Einstein Academy! It is a unique and rewarding program!

The Einstein Academy has served as a safe, educational environment for both of my children for the past three years. My High School Sophomore and 5th grader are excelling and achieving the high standards set by the teachers. The individualized attention allows each student to thrive in their strengths and feel supported as they work through areas of weakness. The Einstein Academy is a special place and I am thankful we found the school.

The Einstein Academy is more than school. It is a community built by the students, teachers, and parents, and it is for providing the best for the students. The community is so heartwarming and caring, that it truly feels like family. My kids have been in other schools and they both say that The Einstein Academy is truly like no other. At the school, my children have been able to receive one-on-one attention with the teachers. Teachers are always willing to work with students or just even casually talk with students about their interests. The school goes beyond the ordinary teaching method and installs modern methods which actually corresponds with our own era. The Einstein Academy truly shines a bright light onto education.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

There is absolutely no bullying at this school.

I truly love everything about this school. The teachers are so cteative and caring. The administration goes above and beyond for everything. The principal even gives out her cell number! The students are courteous and eager to learn. Seriously this school is an educational eutopia!

The Einstein Academy is an outstanding school with a rigerous education. It is extremely special that the school allows individuality for each student and allowance for each student's passion to surge in their favorite subjects. I transferred to The Einstein Academy the beginning of my senior year and I can say that it was the best decision I have made. I was instantly welcomed by my fellow peers and by the faculty. It is a completely judgement-free school. I am extremely ecstatic that I am able to be myself in a positive and uplifting environment at The Einstein Academy.

The Einstein Academy is a not just a school, but a family. The community at the school is very supportive of students' ambitions. Teachers value fairness and treat students accordingly.

Fabulous education with great teachers and staff.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

Each child received individualized curriculum targeted to their specific strengths and weaknesses.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

It is a caring and nurturing atmosphere that starts from the administration and is exemplified in the staff throughout the school

Last modified The Einstein Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12