Elgin, IL

Posted July 09, 2014
School is very much education oriented! Great teachers, interesting and busy program, lots of school activities to make every day exciting and educational. My kids are so happy to go back to this school. So am I. Small classes, the program for math and reading is adjusted to each student knowledge level and learning abilities. Students do progress at accelerated level. NO bullying. Kids are respectful and polite. Kids are nice to each other; older help with younger. School has uniform - love it! - No drama in the morning.

Posted August 13, 2013
This is a place where they care about the child not about the parents bank account. It is a warm friendly academically stimulating place for children of all backgrounds. The teachers seem to really care about the development of the whole child and instill not only academic proficiency but character too. The administration backs up the teachers, the teachers back up the parents and the child wins.

Posted August 12, 2013
I am a grandparent of 2 former students (now in college & law school) and 1 current student. My grandchildren could never have received the education and skills learned at Einstein from any public school nor any other private school that i know of in this area. Einstein has such a warm, nurturing environment where all the students, teachers and parents collaborate to make it the best school possible. I am proud to serve on the Board of Directors and excited to see the school expanding into new and exciting areas including global education.

Posted August 12, 2013
I absolutely love The Einstein Academy. It is everything I want in a school....warm, nurturing, and challenging. My son is doing high school level work as a middle schooler. He is way ahead of all of his neighborhood friends that go to public schools. As for other private schools Einstein is almost HALF of the tuition plus uniform shirts are included. This is an unbelievable value and my family couldn't be happier. But all you have to do is visit the Einstein Academy and you will immediately see how very special this school truly is.

Posted March 05, 2013
For all those negative reviews of "I used to work here" or I used to go here", I don't buy it. If you truly were a student or a staff member (former or not), you wouldn't be so hateful. This school is leaps and bounds above all the public schools in this area, and on par or better than the other private schools (for much better value). I have yet to encounter even one negative person at The Einstein Academy, and stand by my decision to send my GIFTED child (verified by testing, as per the norm for all new students entering 1st grade and above) to this school. Find something better to do than bash a fantastic school that is nothing like you claim. As for parents looking at prospective schools for their children, talk to CURRENT parents, teachers, and students. I wouldn't trust the haters on the internet who see fit to defame a school for some undetermined purpose (and who likely would never belong anywhere near the caring Einstein community in the first place). Yes, I AM a current parent of an Einstein student.

The Einstein Academy 1

Posted November 17, 2012
I used to work for this school. I can guarantee you that a staff member (who shall not be named) signs up for multiple accounts and writes positive reviews for this school. I saw it with my own eyes. On that note, after working for this school, I would never send my child here. Hearing some (key word: some) of the things that teachers said about the students (and their parents!) was appalling. They were very unprofessional, and had no compassion for the students. There are other private schools in the area. Go somewhere where you and your child won't be talked badly about behind your backs.

Posted June 25, 2012
I watched my daughter go from being "the problem child" to "a joy to have in class". She absolutely THRIVES at this school. I cannot give my daughter a better gift than that of a quality education. I always knew she needed to be properly challenged, but the teachers at Einstein Academy surpassed my every expectation and confirmed for me that THIS is the best school, hands down!

Posted May 23, 2012
Regarding the previous posting, I must state that the teachers most certainly DO have rhyme or reason to their teaching. Placing blame is easy when you are looking to find fault for underachievement. The Enstein Academy has DEDICATED teachers, principal and vice-principle. I can inquire at ANY time about my child's performance. The teachers take time for me! I pay attention, I attend meetings. I feel very comfortable with the content, style and commitment the teachers have with their kids. Yes, THEIR KIDS. My child will be entering the 4th year at Einstein and we never looked back. My child is so happy with Einstein. The small class sizes are ideal for learning. Please take the time to visit with your child. You will look no further.

The Einstein Academy 1

Posted March 09, 2012
I had two children attend The Einstein Academy. I was very disappointed. One year, the teacher kept the students busy with ridiculous amounts of "busy work" because she had too many other responsibilities on her plate. For example, at one point she was having them spend 1 or more hours PER DAY creating, 'mossaics.' They were cutting and pasting pictures from magazines for WEEKS. This was amongst a variety of other projects she assigned to "waste time." At the time my children were students, we were not required to submit any test scores or to prove in anyway that they were, 'gifted.' We just had to pay the tuition. Many of the children are not gifted, they just have well-to do families OR they have parents or relatives who work at the school who get them a discounted price. I absolutely do NOT recommend this school. My children were behind their peers when they returned to the public school system. This is because the teachers had no rhyme or reason to their teaching. I had to hire a private tutor for them to get them caught up in their math and science classes. Don't waste your time here.

Posted December 04, 2011
I love going to the Einstein Academy! I have teachers that really care and challenge me. If needed I can email, facetime or even call them afterschool hours or on weekends. I have friends that I am so close with that they are like my family. No one teases people here for being smart. We have sports, student senate, dances and everything I want in a junior high. I can't imagine going to another school!!

The Einstein Academy