School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

.We are currently accepting applications for students in Pre-K through High School. Call (847) 697-3836, to schedule an appointment for a tour or visit us at www.einsteinacademy.us.. You can also have your child visit a class for a couple of hours or a full day. We are offering special discounts for new families. Please join us today.
March 3, 2015

Posted April 22, 2015
My son has been a student at this school since Kindergarten, with a two month break during 4th grade when I tried sending him to the local public school (St. Charles District 303, supposedly a pretty good district). I don't think I fully appreciated what he was getting at Einstein until I did that. He came home from the first spelling test in 4th grade with 100% right. When I congratulated him, he told me that the spelling word list was the same one that he had done the first week of school the year before at Einstein - and the next few weeks proved that to be true. They were reading a book in his supposedly gifted Language Arts class in St. Charles that he had read in 2nd grade at Einstein. And the week I put him back at Einstein, his assignment at the public school had been to read an 8 sentence "Weekly Reader" article and answer some very basic questions - whereas the assignment that week at Einstein was to write a 5 page "mini book" about the Battle of Shiloh! I had to put him back at Einstein - he was so far ahead of the public school curriculum - even their gifted program - that he was bored to death. He's thriving at Einstein!

Posted March 26, 2015
I really can not say enough positive things about The Einstein Academy. This school has been a blessing to our highly gifted children and our family. The teachers and staff are extremely caring and the whole environment is nurturing. We used to have to worry about bullying at the public school. But here it is ok to be unique and my children LOVE coming to school and they learn at their own rate/pace which we love. This school is a diamond in the rough!

Posted July 09, 2014
School is very much education oriented! Great teachers, interesting and busy program, lots of school activities to make every day exciting and educational. My kids are so happy to go back to this school. So am I. Small classes, the program for math and reading is adjusted to each student knowledge level and learning abilities. Students do progress at accelerated level. NO bullying. Kids are respectful and polite. Kids are nice to each other; older help with younger. School has uniform - love it! - No drama in the morning.

Posted August 13, 2013
This is a place where they care about the child not about the parents bank account. It is a warm friendly academically stimulating place for children of all backgrounds. The teachers seem to really care about the development of the whole child and instill not only academic proficiency but character too. The administration backs up the teachers, the teachers back up the parents and the child wins.

Posted August 12, 2013
I absolutely love The Einstein Academy. It is everything I want in a school....warm, nurturing, and challenging. My son is doing high school level work as a middle schooler. He is way ahead of all of his neighborhood friends that go to public schools. As for other private schools Einstein is almost HALF of the tuition plus uniform shirts are included. This is an unbelievable value and my family couldn't be happier. But all you have to do is visit the Einstein Academy and you will immediately see how very special this school truly is.

Posted March 05, 2013
For all those negative reviews of "I used to work here" or I used to go here", I don't buy it. If you truly were a student or a staff member (former or not), you wouldn't be so hateful. This school is leaps and bounds above all the public schools in this area, and on par or better than the other private schools (for much better value). I have yet to encounter even one negative person at The Einstein Academy, and stand by my decision to send my GIFTED child (verified by testing, as per the norm for all new students entering 1st grade and above) to this school. Find something better to do than bash a fantastic school that is nothing like you claim. As for parents looking at prospective schools for their children, talk to CURRENT parents, teachers, and students. I wouldn't trust the haters on the internet who see fit to defame a school for some undetermined purpose (and who likely would never belong anywhere near the caring Einstein community in the first place). Yes, I AM a current parent of an Einstein student.

The Einstein Academy 1

Posted November 17, 2012
I used to work for this school. I can guarantee you that a staff member (who shall not be named) signs up for multiple accounts and writes positive reviews for this school. I saw it with my own eyes. On that note, after working for this school, I would never send my child here. Hearing some (key word: some) of the things that teachers said about the students (and their parents!) was appalling. They were very unprofessional, and had no compassion for the students. There are other private schools in the area. Go somewhere where you and your child won't be talked badly about behind your backs.

Posted June 25, 2012
I watched my daughter go from being "the problem child" to "a joy to have in class". She absolutely THRIVES at this school. I cannot give my daughter a better gift than that of a quality education. I always knew she needed to be properly challenged, but the teachers at Einstein Academy surpassed my every expectation and confirmed for me that THIS is the best school, hands down!

Posted May 23, 2012
Regarding the previous posting, I must state that the teachers most certainly DO have rhyme or reason to their teaching. Placing blame is easy when you are looking to find fault for underachievement. The Enstein Academy has DEDICATED teachers, principal and vice-principle. I can inquire at ANY time about my child's performance. The teachers take time for me! I pay attention, I attend meetings. I feel very comfortable with the content, style and commitment the teachers have with their kids. Yes, THEIR KIDS. My child will be entering the 4th year at Einstein and we never looked back. My child is so happy with Einstein. The small class sizes are ideal for learning. Please take the time to visit with your child. You will look no further.

The Einstein Academy 1

Posted March 09, 2012
I had two children attend The Einstein Academy. I was very disappointed. One year, the teacher kept the students busy with ridiculous amounts of "busy work" because she had too many other responsibilities on her plate. For example, at one point she was having them spend 1 or more hours PER DAY creating, 'mossaics.' They were cutting and pasting pictures from magazines for WEEKS. This was amongst a variety of other projects she assigned to "waste time." At the time my children were students, we were not required to submit any test scores or to prove in anyway that they were, 'gifted.' We just had to pay the tuition. Many of the children are not gifted, they just have well-to do families OR they have parents or relatives who work at the school who get them a discounted price. I absolutely do NOT recommend this school. My children were behind their peers when they returned to the public school system. This is because the teachers had no rhyme or reason to their teaching. I had to hire a private tutor for them to get them caught up in their math and science classes. Don't waste your time here.

The Einstein Academy