Bad
Good

Hardin County High School

Posted July 10, 2008
I feel very blessed to be a member of Hardin County Elementary staff. The students are very respectful and hard working. Most parents are involved in their child's education by making sure homework is done and helping out any way they can. My fellow teachers, teacher aides, and I do everything we can to be sure each child receives a quality education. I truly love my job and my students.

Posted March 23, 2007
As current students of Hardin County High School, we feel that it provides a safe environment in which to learn. The teachers are excellent at their jobs. Hardin County Rocks....

Posted April 08, 2005
Hardin County to me was a very good place to live in and go to school at the sports was great to me I had a good coach who taught discipline over everything else and most everyone supported me and my team. The school in general was a very good place for me and my fellow classmates to attend. There were no gangs or such things just you and your friends. Johnny Spivey

Posted April 03, 2005
I think Hardin County was great because you can get away from all the the gangs and pure presure. It doesn't have great sports but I played them all and this is a close bond with everyone. So over all I thought it was a great school.

Hardin County High School 1

Posted February 11, 2005
I am a former student at Hardin County but I moved away in 2004. I would say it was the best thing to ever happen to me. Andrew Morris

Hardin County High School 5

Posted July 03, 2003
I am not a parent but I was a former student there and I would say Hardin County was the best school I ever attended. I would love to know if they have an e-mail address? If so could someone please send it to me at amaggard97@aol.com or amaggard97@yahoo.com. Thank You!

Hardin County High School
Rr 2, Elizabethtown, IL  62931
Last modified Hardin County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.