Posted May 04, 2014
This school is fantastic ! When my daughter strated kindergarten, I dreaded sending her here...but am glad we did. Ruply has far exceeded my expectations and the teachers are hands down, some of the best !

Posted May 04, 2014
This is the best school in the district. I am not sure why Rupley looks bad on the report card but my child is excelling. The staff is wonderful and they truly care for the kids. The teachers are overcoming this "bad wrap" and makes them even greater! Rupley is AWESOME !

Posted November 01, 2010
I love this school, the administrative staff, teachers are very informed academically. I love the Family Goal Sharing assessment. It's Great! I wish this school went through junior high.

Posted August 19, 2005
What an amazing school! Awesome, loving, highly qualified teachers and administrators. A great place for kids.

Posted June 14, 2005
what a wonderful school and the teachers and staff a great, my hats off to the k-1-2-and 3rd grade teachers. If it weren't for them. all i can say is GREAT. wish we could stay for 4th and 5th. thank you parents and staff. my children loved being in this school.

Posted May 03, 2005
Rupley is a wonderful school. All three of our children have/and are attending Rupley. Rupley has the RBC (Rupley Broadcasting Center) a T.V. studio which the children make commercials, daily newscasts, etc. All of our children have enjoyed attending Rupley. The teachers are dedicated and warm. What a wonderful school!

Rupley Elementary School
305 Oakton Street, Elk Grove Village, IL  60007
Last modified Rupley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rupley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.