Posted August 05, 2013
The school is awesome my baby boy went there for 3 year olds preschool and they do everything to make them like the class they try to get to know them as much as possible, what they like, what they eat and the teachers are so awesome :)

Posted August 01, 2013
Ridge is a wonderful school. This is my daughter's third year and she loves it. The teachers are caring and are willing to help with any issues that arise. My daughter is a great reader and enjoys reading and I feel it is due to the wonderful staff. It is a small school an the kids get individual attention. I couldn't be happier to be a part of this family centered school.

Posted February 12, 2013
THIS SHOOL IS GREAT!,MY SON LOVE IT! TEACHERS AND STAFF ARE WONDERFUL! THANK YOU ALL!!!

Posted August 23, 2012
We love this school. Our son is in second grade and he is very happy. The teachers and all the staff are doing a very good job.

Posted June 15, 2012
Exellent school, best teachers ever really happy with my sons achivement. Thank you for all ypur hard work.

Posted March 25, 2012
I've had my son going here 3 years and over-all it's been great. There are bullies, but the teachers and principal and a specialist for conflicts help solve problems effectively. It is family focused, like it's name, it's on a year-round schedule which works well for us, and the kids are in school many more hours a year than others around; school starts at 8am and ends at 4pm even for Kindergarten. If your child goes here be prepared to help your child with difficult homework every day and weekends. They push hard and if parents support the work great learning happens. My 2nd grader is now well above his age level in reading, writing, and math. They work very hard to get each learning level moving up, there are special groups for the advanced and behind.

Posted July 08, 2010
This school has done wonders for my boys. They treat each and every student individually! Not letting one kid slip through the crack. The whole staff is super friendly and involved

Posted May 27, 2009
First of all my kid love this school. Most kids are nice and kind one another, and its principal, staffs and teachers are very dilligent and eager to teach and take care of the kids. The kids are learning to consider others before themselves and getting used to live harmoniously in the school.

Posted May 06, 2009

Ridge Family Center For Learning 0

Posted December 19, 2008
This the best school my child has ever come they teach you good stuff and he is learning very fast.

Ridge Family Center For Learning
650 Ridge Avenue, Elk Grove Village, IL  60007
Last modified Ridge Family Center For Learning is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridge Family Center For Learning Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top