Elk Grove Village, IL

Posted October 03, 2014
I am also a student at this School and I think it is great! I am holding a Straight A average and I am leaps an bounds ahead of the public school children. So glad my parents send me here. As for the former student I would imagine they had problems and I'm sorry they seemingly had a bad experience.

Queen Of The Rosary School 1

Posted September 07, 2014
Words cannot describe how bad this school is. I am a former student at this school, and I think I am speaking for a lot of other students here.

Posted February 26, 2013
My daughter has been going to QR for 4 years and my son is starting preschool next year. Given the economy the school has managed to keep tuition down and still give a superior quality education to the students. My daughter has both a spiritual and superior academic learning experience this is important to us. With QR public school is not an option my daughter excels far past the children of the same age we know in public school.

Posted November 18, 2012
A great school with great programs in place. It has a few quirks, as any school does, but overall we are very happy with the education our children are receiving.

Posted January 18, 2012
Queen of the Rosary was suppose to be a temporary option for my family. Having to be a working parent I needed to enroll my child in a full day kindergarten program. As he finished the year we simply couldn't make the change to a different school. This school is a warm and nurturing building where all students feel safe and valued. I now have all three of my children here and never been happier with the education and values they have received.

Queen Of The Rosary School

Posted February 28, 2010
Queen of the Rosary was the best thing I did for my kids. They were welcome with open arms from staff members and students. The education is awesome. The teachers take extra time to help out students either in the morning or after school. If you are looking for a spiritual and excellent education for your kids. Come and look at Queen of the Rosary. I am at peace to know my kids are at a wonderful school.

Posted February 25, 2010
All anyone has to do is visit Queen of the Rosary to see how much the staff truly cares about every student. The teaching staff goes above board to ensure understanding. Opportunities for assistance are numerous. The Parish Pastor is very much involved in the spiritual lives of the children. His number one concern is their well-being and provides an excellent role model for them.

Posted February 23, 2010
School is great from pre-K to 8th grade, all the kids from different grades work together on projects. Teachers go out of their way to help students who need more time or work on a subject. Class sizes may occasionally be a little higher then we would like but it is not possible to split a class of 25 into two and still keep tuition down. Each year if the class size grows(usually by 30) it is split in two. They are doing a great job despite the economy to keep tuition down to be affordable. Childeren go on to high school in honor classes in Math, History, English regularly. Parents very involved in school and the kids extra activities are numerous. My son is in a class of 28 and excells in school and never has a problem with the size, the other is in a class of 18.

Queen Of The Rosary School 2

Posted February 08, 2010
Used to be a great school. Class size is large, and not enough quality time spent with students. No Lunch room/hot lunch program is below par. Lacks administation.

Posted April 09, 2008
The school has great teachers. We are very happy there.

Queen Of The Rosary School
690 West Elk Grove Boulevard, Elk Grove Village, IL  60007
Last modified Queen Of The Rosary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Queen Of The Rosary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top