Elkville, IL

Elverado High School 1

Posted February 27, 2015
My son has went to this school for two years now and me and his mother have non-stop battled this school over other kids bullying my child, We have went to the school numerous times about their staff targeting him and other kids physically assualting him, when he has asked for help they just told him he is lying and to deal with it. I went to Carbondale and have seen way worse behaviors from kids than what my son has done. This school is more like a prison and if your child has any personality or does not conform to their standards then they will find any means to kick them out. The school board is more concerned with who you are and what your last name is rather than they are there to run a school essentially and if you as a parent or your child "rocks the boat" so to speak they put a target on your back and make you to look like a criminal or someone who is dirt. Bottom line if you are thinking of moving your child to this school go elsewhere it's not worth comprimising your childs accademics or well-being.

Elverado High School 1

Posted February 01, 2006
We are new to this school district. I am very disappointed with the quality of the Elverado High school. Our principal & school board have become dictators. I have found this school prefers Quantity not Quality. Our children are strictly watched for mistakes by the principal as if they were criminals not children. They have no lifes error tolerance of any kind for most students, I have learned there are those who seem to be exempt.Our children are afraid to go to the people who control this school.They are not allowed to have any outside of school problems without paying some sort of penalty. Even the teachers are afraid to speak up. Whats Going On?

Elverado High School
Po Box 217, Elkville, IL  62932
Last modified Elverado High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elverado High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top