Posted December 04, 2012
I'm a parent of a 7th grader and I'm very pleased with this school. All of her teachers seem to go the extra mile to let me know when things are going great and also the rare time when my child needs extra assistance. I've been happy with all the friends she has made. On a side note, I think some diversity is never a bad thing when it comes to shaping a child's environment.

Posted April 24, 2010
Great school and staff. Diverse population, allows students to learn in a realistic environment.

Posted April 24, 2009
Churchville is a great school . My son started in 7th grade, came from other school dist is showing a lot of improvement. Teachers are so encouraging that my son is always exited to go to school and when he comes home every time with better and better grades, an appriciation letter and good comliments from teachers, it brings tears of happiness to my eyes. I love great teachers of this school . And it is very positive point that you always stay informed about your child, how he is doing in the class.

Posted February 01, 2009
Churchville was one of the best experiences of my student life. Great teachers who are willing to help you propel you forward into the future. Although there will be quite a bad reputation from those further into the heard of Elmhurst, they proved to be less of a respectable student because of the 'i'm the ruling tween mentality'. I've noticed in high school, York, I took summer classes and it was our students that seemed to know more of the answers. Opinions aside, I really loved Churchville.

Posted October 12, 2008
I am a studen of Churchville and I think it is a oustanding school and it has a very good staff this on of the most outstanding schools I have ever been in and also I give huge praises to my teachers.

Posted June 03, 2008
I am a parent and a former student. Churchville is a outstanding school in my opinon. Churchville had done nothing but help my son. His experience moving to the 6th grade went so well. The teacher are great also. Very concerned that every child understands the ciriculum well! I am very pleased with this school. I was a little hesitant and first. Only due to not knowing what teacher were there. Come to find out most of the teacher were still there 15 years later. I felt so comfortable send my child there!

Posted February 14, 2008
We have been extremely pleased with Churchville. It is one of the best kept secrets in Elmhurst. The faculty is fabulous and the families are very down to earth.

Posted March 02, 2007
What an incredible staff of caring and dedicated teachers. They really understand the children and put endless hours into planning interesting projects for them. My daughter has just thrived under the guidance and dedication of some of these fantastic people. The leadership of our new Principal is also fantastic. I do wish there was much more parental involvement. Just because your child is middle school age, doesn't mean the teachers do not need support and help.

Posted August 10, 2006
- a former student
Churchville is a public school. It is not a god enchanced school.There are people there of every race and every religion it seems. So dont judge it over what someone says. Most likely it was a child just posting non sense. But yes Churchville is a great school. The teacher actually care about the students grades.School matters here.

Posted April 18, 2006
my child got a very god education here. Caring and qualified faculty who like the age group and team well together on special projects that enhance the curriculum.

Churchville Middle School
155 Victory Parkway, Elmhurst, IL  60126
Last modified Churchville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Churchville Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top