Field Elementary School 0

Posted April 23, 2010
Because when my daughter attended this school and had behavioral problems, the principal of this school made every step to get her the help she needed.

Posted May 25, 2008
Our principal since 2005 has done wonders for this school. They have instituted a new math and reading program. The teachers that my children have had have all ben excellent. the extra curricular events are good. Parent involvement is encouraged. With any school their is always issues with bullying and such, of which the staff does the best they can. They have a Zero tolerance program. But I think their could be a little more done with handling and counseling Kids that seem to be repeat offenders.

Posted February 10, 2008

Posted August 29, 2007
My son started at field last year and we both just love it. He loves the music programs and is looking forward to returning back to see his friend. As a parent I think this school is excellent. We are really blessed to have such great teachers and staff.

Posted January 09, 2006
Overall, I am very pleased with everything at Field school. My son has never been involved in so many academics as he is in Field. I find the teachers very motivating to bring out the best in their students.

Posted August 22, 2005
The prior principal of Field School was a wonderful person and a very good principal, remembering kids' names and knowledgeable of just about everything that was going on at the school. My child's first grade teacher was very focused on the children in the class, knew what to expect behaviorally and academically and how to address individual challenges. She was also very thankful for our involvement when any issue came up with our son, which led me to believe that not all parents are as involved or supportive of the teachers. The kids love the music and art activities, and Field was ranked high academically in last years' Sun Times. This is a great school.

Posted June 05, 2005
Field school has done so much for my daughter with her learning disability. I see how involved the staff is helping her get on the right track and how much they know about her as an individual student. One comment I have heard over and over again is some of the girls (not all of them) between 3rd and 5th grade can be so catty. Seems our girls are growing up way to fast.

Field Elementary School
295 North Emroy Avenue, Elmhurst, IL  60126
Last modified Field Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Field Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top