Jackson Elementary School 5

Posted August 04, 2013
Transferred our child from a local private school and we could not be happier that we made the change. The teachers and principal made the transition easier on our child and on us. The other parents welcomed us and made us feel comfortable that we were making the right decision. Amazed at how much our child has learned in this first year. Look forward to a couple more years at this school.

Jackson Elementary School 3

Posted May 20, 2010
Please , let this nurse go!!!!! She needs to be at home, not being at school more scared than our children are!!!

Jackson Elementary School 5

Posted January 09, 2006
My child attended a private school for pre-school and kindergarten and I agonized over whether to keep her at the private school or to send her to Jackson. I decided to send her to Jackson and have been delighted with that decision from the first day she started at Jackson. My daughter's teachers have been wonderful. Academically, the school has kept our child engaged and challenged with an array of great programs in all subject matter areas. I am pleased with the range of additional activities the school offers, including the music and art programs, the Spanish program and the Learning Resource Center. The vast majority of the parents I have met through the school are very involved with the school and with their children. Simply put, I am extremely pleased with the quality of the education my child is receiving at Jackson.

Jackson Elementary School 3

Posted December 17, 2005

Jackson Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2004
Safe learning environment, but our class size for the last couple of years has been in high 20s. Very enthusiastic teachers, but not necessarily consistency with progression grade to grade in terms of expectations or assignments.

Jackson Elementary School 4

Posted February 17, 2004
No school is perfect, but the teachers, staff, and parents at Jackson work hard at trying to achieve perfection.

Jackson Elementary School
925 Swain Avenue, Elmhurst, IL  60126
Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top