Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I'm a former student to this school, and let me tell you that this was the best school I have ever been too. The kids are nice and so are the teachers and the assistant principal and principal are both very nice and sweet. Sandburg Middle School is the best scool ever.

We LOVE this school. My daughter has flourished since attending this school. She went from not caring about school to LOVING school. Things to note: 1. There is a new principal this year. The principal knew my daughter by name when I asked her a question. I was quite impressed. 2. Powerschool makes it easy to keep track of grades/missing assignments from your home computer. 3. Students can start French in 6th grade or continue with Spanish 4. The Band is wonderful and the students can learn many instruments that are not "usual". Bass Clarinet, French Horn, Bassoon to name a few. 5. Parent Teacher organization is alive here. You can be as involved as you wish to be. 6. Depending on where you live there is bus service. 7. Student Council, limited Competative sports and some Intramural sports are offered We were expecting a bumpy ride (it's middle school after all) but instead, have experienced smooth sailing. When I asked my daughter if she has experienced any bulling she said no. The staff we have worked with relate well with the students in their classroom and expect the best from them. If you are looking for a great school you need to check into this school!

Great ambitious young staff relates so well with the students. Many activities available

I am a student at Sandburg Middle School and I love it. Well, #1 we have our own tv show. #2 All the teachers are nice. #3 In music we get to play drums, pianos, guitars, and for our party- Guitar hero!! #4 We have an elevator (for people that are in wheelchairs ext.) #5 instead of recess we have gym and I personally think that gym is just as fun as recess. #6 In French I haved leared way more than when we had TO learn spanish in Edison. It's only been a month and I know how to say hello my name is ______ what is yours? Nice to meet you. Can you spell your name? How are you? What is your telephone number? Good Bye. And also the numbers 0-70. Basically I just trying to say that Sandburg Middle School is the best!!!!

Last modified Sandburg Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.